Windows 10: Writing on a download

Discus and support Writing on a download in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have just downloaded and saved an application form to my PC. Now however I cant write on it. How do I type on the form, save it again and resend?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DeniseMoore5, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Writing on a download

I have just downloaded and saved an application form to my PC. Now however I cant write on it. How do I type on the form, save it again and resend?

Thanks

:)

DeniseMoore5, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Writing on a download

Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Writing on a download

1. Writing on a download - Similar Threads - Writing download

2. Writing Applications for Surface Duo and Neo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Writing Applications for Surface Duo and Neo: Apologies if this is the wrong place for this question, also apologies for the miscategorization. Are there examples of writing UWP applications for Duo, and Android applications for Neo? Is there a page to find the API documentation? * Moved from Education...
  3. dvd,cd won' read or write after upgrading 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dvd,cd won' read or write after upgrading 10: dvd,cd will not read or write after upgrading to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvdcd-won-read-or-write-after-upgrading-10/49bfd0fd-cdeb-45df-b60a-eb9a40a54b59
  4. why cannot run chkdsk disk is write protected

why cannot run chkdsk disk is write protected: when i try to run chkdsk it says disk is write protected. Windows 10 repair disk could not fix. tried command diskpart; no success. tried C:/f/r/x would not work. please help....
  5. Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger: I want to make the writing bigger because I am struggling to read the small letters but it doesn't want me to and goes back to the recommended one * Original title: resolution...
  6. To write an Excel file from a VB.Net programme.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    To write an Excel file from a VB.Net programme.: Hi, I have made an application in Visual Studio 2017 that generates an SQL-express database (Database.mdf). The database is read by the programme and the data are sent to an Excel file and the Excel file is written on an USB-Stick . This works fine at my developer unit,...
  7. Does encrypting ssd add writes to the drive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does encrypting ssd add writes to the drive?: I don't mean after you encrypt the drive. I'm talking about actually encrypting a blank ssd, does the drive see that as writing to the cells in the drive, and count that to the number of total writes? 142058
  8. writing system info specific lines to file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    writing system info specific lines to file: Hello, I am pulling information with a batch file from domain PCs using systeminfo in command prompt and other commands. I am wanting to pull specific lines to reduce clutter in the output file. by using: systeminfo | findstr /C:"Host Name:" /C:"OS Name" /C:"ETC ETC">...
  9. Writing .pdf files from Office following Windows Feature Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Writing .pdf files from Office following Windows Feature Update: Just a day ago I applied the latest feature update to Windows. Prior to that any Office application would write a .pdf version - Word, Excel etc Now, when I try to write a .pdf, Word says it “Could not open file”. Excel appears to do the write but does not generate a...
  10. I purchased and downloaded the Windows 10 ISO a few weeks ago, but it's too big to write to...

I purchased and downloaded the Windows 10 ISO a few weeks ago, but it's too big to write to...: Is there any way to have a bootable USB sent to me instead? I don't have a drive that can write the larger DVD ISO. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-and-downloaded-the-windows-10-iso-a/5f9991db-3cef-4550-a586-4e4d44333216

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save the writing on my downloads