Windows 10: Writing on a download

Discus and support Writing on a download in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have just downloaded and saved an application form to my PC. Now however I cant write on it. How do I type on the form, save it again and resend?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DeniseMoore5, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Writing on a download

I have just downloaded and saved an application form to my PC. Now however I cant write on it. How do I type on the form, save it again and resend?

Thanks

:)

DeniseMoore5, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Writing on a download

Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Writing on a download

1. Writing on a download - Similar Threads - Writing download

2. Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection: Hi, I am not sure if there is any available fix but i am desperate to get this done. I have three drives, 2 ssds and 1 hdd. For some unknown reason, one of the ssds and the hdd samsung evo 870 1TB and a Toshiba HDWD 130 became write protected and i can't do anything to these...
  3. Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection: Hi, I am not sure if there is any available fix but i am desperate to get this done. I have three drives, 2 ssds and 1 hdd. For some unknown reason, one of the ssds and the hdd samsung evo 870 1TB and a Toshiba HDWD 130 became write protected and i can't do anything to these...
  4. I keep getting this message "error opening file for writing" when downloading apps that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this message "error opening file for writing" when downloading apps that...: Ever since my external hard drive broke with my games and files in there, I tried to download those files again in my new SSD, but it didn't work. I tried many methods, but still, none of them worked. And I can't find any tutorials with my specific issue....
  5. I keep getting this message "error opening file for writing" when downloading apps that...

I keep getting this message "error opening file for writing" when downloading apps that...: Ever since my external hard drive broke with my games and files in there, I tried to download those files again in my new SSD, but it didn't work. I tried many methods, but still, none of them worked. And I can't find any tutorials with my specific issue....
  6. I keep getting this message "error opening file for writing" when downloading apps that...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I sometimes get the "Unable to write to C:\ProgramData\16787" error when trying to download...

I sometimes get the "Unable to write to C:\ProgramData\16787" error when trying to download...: Occasionally I get an error message saying, "Unable to write to C:\ProgramData\16787 - IT policies may be restricting access to this folder." and I am wondering what to do to fix this....
  8. I sometimes get the "Unable to write to C:\ProgramData\16787" error when trying to download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I sometimes get the "Unable to write to C:\ProgramData\16787" error when trying to download...: Occasionally I get an error message saying, "Unable to write to C:\ProgramData\16787 - IT policies may be restricting access to this folder." and I am wondering what to do to fix this....
  9. how to download free write names on birthday cakes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to download free write names on birthday cakes: can't free down load "write names on birthday cakes". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-free-write-names-on-birthday-cakes/bfdb1664-3ac9-44cb-bf9d-ef2db3d9b2bd
  10. I purchased and downloaded the Windows 10 ISO a few weeks ago, but it's too big to write to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I purchased and downloaded the Windows 10 ISO a few weeks ago, but it's too big to write to...: Is there any way to have a bootable USB sent to me instead? I don't have a drive that can write the larger DVD ISO. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-and-downloaded-the-windows-10-iso-a/5f9991db-3cef-4550-a586-4e4d44333216

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save the writing on my downloads