Windows 10: Writing this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers

Discus and support Writing this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] After the water spillage , i gave my pc for repair and they changed the motherboard. after that , audio driver worked for 2-3 days and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/qwertypad1, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Writing this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers

Writing this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers nDAfYrSsSUwz1gC1d6Gyr_y8O6wS0__MB_G2ScCRRdU.jpg

After the water spillage , i gave my pc for repair and they changed the motherboard.

after that , audio driver worked for 2-3 days and stopped working( not completely , for eg- in the morning it would work ,but it wouldnt even work after some time) under warranty , i gave it to them and they tried their best , 3 times i sent laptop back as all times audio driver stopped working after 2-3 days and then they said they can't repair, its been 3 months and now audio drivers dont work , i cant install them, if i try from device manager to download realtek high definition audio , it crashes and shows a blue screen then restarts. downloading from other site , it doesnt detect even in hidden devices in device manager. so yeah HELP

LAPTOP MODEL- DELL INSPIRON 5370

WINDOWS - WINDOWS Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

DEVICE MANAGER -

https://preview.redd.it/xg638ecc49j...bp&s=2afafe72a9ee99c75b760831a8aba49c221f1027

please help if u canWriting this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers ;)( ps my im just a teen and my parents wont let me buy a new laptop so dont suggest that)

submitted by /u/qwertypad1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/qwertypad1, Feb 23, 2021

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 23, 2021
  3. No wifi driver post windows 10 install

Hi Jasper,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the Wi-fi driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapter from the list.
    • Right click on the Wi-fi driver and click on the option Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Writing this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers

No wifi driver post windows 10 install

Thanks for the reply. The driver is non existent, I.e. It doesn't appear in the device manager. Under network devices the only ones listed are Bluetooth related

thanks

JasperMowatt95, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Writing this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers

1. Writing this post as a last hope- can't install audio drivers - Similar Threads - Writing post last

2. Can't install realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install realtek audio driver: When i install realtek audio driver, it will not show itself in the device manager, so i can't use in-ear headset. I have windows 11 My motherboard is - TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS WIFI....
  3. Saw that last post?

Saw that last post?: Heres another example.search-ms:displayname=Search%20Results%20in%20Windows&crumb=location:C%3A%5CWindows\IdentityCRL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saw-that-last-post/66d3b50f-4c93-42f7-9ab5-9cf91562ade5
  4. Can't install audio drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install audio drivers: Hello,I'm trying to install RealTek audio drivers for Grandstream GUV3000 but I'm getting error 0x00000002.This is my log file: https://pastebin.com/raw/ktxJdtXNI tried restarting my device but that didn't work....
  5. Can't install audio drivers

Can't install audio drivers: Hello,I'm trying to install RealTek audio drivers for Grandstream GUV3000 but I'm getting error 0x00000002.This is my log file: https://pastebin.com/raw/ktxJdtXNI tried restarting my device but that didn't work....
  6. Can't install audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I can't install an audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install an audio driver: So recently, My acer laptop just stopped playing sound.Apparently No audio devices were installed. I clicked on settings and tried troubleshooting, but it said everything was fine. I tried reinstalling old versions but that didn't work either. I also tried to download audio...
  8. I can't install an audio driver

I can't install an audio driver: So recently, My acer laptop just stopped playing sound.Apparently No audio devices were installed. I clicked on settings and tried troubleshooting, but it said everything was fine. I tried reinstalling old versions but that didn't work either. I also tried to download audio...
  9. Can't install audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install audio drivers: I'm trying to install the Realtek audio drivers but every time I try it won't appear. I have tried the ones direct from the Asus site which is the brand of my motherboard and from the Realtek website but neither of them works. Any advice?...
  10. How to install last driver Audio?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to install last driver Audio?: Hello, I would like to install the latest Realtek audio driver published on the website of my motherboard, so I uninstall the installed audio driver via add / remove programs. But at the restart Windows installs me his driver. For drivers gpu : same problem. Why impose...