Windows 10: Written script on facebook is being changed to unreadable symbols

Discus and support Written script on facebook is being changed to unreadable symbols in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The writing on my page keeps changing to symbols, I don't believe it is another language. I keep using the translator to change it back to English but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CherilynCampbell, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Written script on facebook is being changed to unreadable symbols

The writing on my page keeps changing to symbols, I don't believe it is another language. I keep using the translator to change it back to English but it just keeps changing back again. This started on its own

:)

CherilynCampbell, Dec 31, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

facebook locks up

thank you for the info ,did as suggested ,but cant check it out till I use facebook for chat again .*Cool

caperjack, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Change email app to default to unread view

Every time I open the email app it defaults to the "all" view. I cannot find any settings to change this, but it would be better if it defaulted to the "unread" list instead. Is there any way to change this?

Also if I open an email from the unread list then return to the unread list, it would be nice if the list got updated to remove the item I have just read. Currently it doesn't refresh the list.

Les Ferguson, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Written script on facebook is being changed to unreadable symbols

Notepad issue- English turned into gibberish/unreadable symbols

Step 2: Windows Update

• Once again update through Windows Update
    • Follow this steps:
      • Click on Windows Key
      • Click on Settings
      • Click on Update & Security
      • On left panel click on Windows Update
      • On right panel under Windows Update click on Check for Updates

Step 3: Scan your system

• Specially D Drive or Notepad folder or Perform Full Scan
      if possible
    • Scan your system by Windows Defender(Recommended) or antivirus program

Step 4: Unreadable to English

• Open that Notepad file
    • Select all Crtl +A(Its optional only in Notepad)
    • On menu-bar click on Format menu, then Font...
    • Font window will open
    • Make it as shown below:

• Written script on facebook is being changed to unreadable symbols 57f7c6dc-c632-4226-ba78-2b10bd8d8277.png

Step 5: Please let us know

• Please let us know if the issue is Resolved or Not.
    • Please feel free to communicate if you have stuck

Roharashraj™, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Written script on facebook is being changed to unreadable symbols

1. Written script on facebook is being changed to unreadable symbols - Similar Threads - Written script facebook

2. My laptop's keyboard symbol buttons doesn't type as the symbols written on them suggest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's keyboard symbol buttons doesn't type as the symbols written on them suggest: Good dayI have an HP EliteBook Bang & Olufsen laptop. i5I'm having an issue with the symbol keys.The letter and number keys/buttons are typing what's written on them T means T, q means q and 7 means 7 however, the symbols keys aren't giving me corresponding results. When I...
  3. My laptop's keyboard symbol buttons doesn't type as the symbols written on them suggest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's keyboard symbol buttons doesn't type as the symbols written on them suggest: Good dayI have an HP EliteBook Bang & Olufsen laptop. i5I'm having an issue with the symbol keys.The letter and number keys/buttons are typing what's written on them T means T, q means q and 7 means 7 however, the symbols keys aren't giving me corresponding results. When I...
  4. Window power menu unreadable - garbled and symbols

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window power menu unreadable - garbled and symbols: Has anyone see this issue before? If so, is there a quick fix for this or a complete windows re-install is required? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-power-menu-unreadable-garbled-and-symbols/ab10b0e2-f66f-4b55-9811-688375314205
  5. Window power menu unreadable - garbled and symbols

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window power menu unreadable - garbled and symbols: Has anyone see this issue before? If so, is there a quick fix for this or a complete windows re-install is required? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-power-menu-unreadable-garbled-and-symbols/ab10b0e2-f66f-4b55-9811-688375314205
  6. Minidump logs are in Unreadable Unicode Symbols

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minidump logs are in Unreadable Unicode Symbols: I would like to submit a minidump log to get technical help on a persistent BSOD “PnP Detected Fatal Error.” I cannot, however, because the logs are in unreadable Unicode symbols. I cannot find a setting or other solution that makes the logs readable. Would appreciate any...
  7. Notepad problem - English turned into gibberish/unreadable symbols

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad problem - English turned into gibberish/unreadable symbols: Hi, Recently did a clean installation of Windows 10 October 2020 Update. Edition --> Windows 10 Home Single Language Version --> 20H2 Installed on --> ‎20-‎12-‎2020 OS build --> 19042.685 Experience --> Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 Previously i had...
  8. change symbol

in Windows 10 Customization
    change symbol: How to change the regional decimal symbol setting from "." to be"," for my computer for Arabic Users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-symbol/7dba1209-710c-4cac-a1a3-1d38c2386e38
  9. AppData is being written to the wrong place

in Windows 10 Support
    AppData is being written to the wrong place: I recently had my Windows 7 desktop PC upgraded to Windows 10 by a local computer shop. I had them do it because they had built the machine and were familiar with the hardware. They recommended doing a clean install of Windows 10, so when I got the machine back it was...
  10. Problem with Firefox/Facebook script - page unresponsive and freezes

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Firefox/Facebook script - page unresponsive and freezes: I'm experiencing a constant problem involving a script while using Firefox browser, with Facebook open. A pop up window on the page advises me that the following script is causing the problem.... https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php...HGcTRu_E.js:25 ...and gives me a...