Windows 10: writting arabic numbers in any appliction not just only MS office

Discus and support writting arabic numbers in any appliction not just only MS office in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi every one ... i have two options in my keyboard EN english and Ar arabic but i can not write arabic numbers ... engish numbers 1234... only can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mohamed Saleh_1986, Jun 8, 2020.

1. writting arabic numbers in any appliction not just only MS office

hi every one ... i have two options in my keyboard EN english and Ar arabic but i can not write arabic numbers ... engish numbers 1234... only can be written ... could any one tell me how to write arabic numbres please?? thanks in advance.

:)

Mohamed Saleh_1986, Jun 8, 2020

2. How to downalod Arabic numbers on Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for replying. We apologize for the delay in response.

Please reply:

• When you type, do you not see the numbers in Arabic?
    • Did you check if the issue persists in another account?

We have reproduced the issue from our end and we found that the number layout will not change to Arabic after downloading the keyboard language on the PC.

I suggest you to post a feedback on the enhancements, additions and requirements to be made to the operating system using
    Feedback App in Windows 10. We will make sure the feedback given by you will be considered and worked on.

Write to us with for assistance regarding any Windows related query, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jun 8, 2020
  3. viki2000 Win User
    Win10 – Language change Arabic to English

I just bought a 2nd hand laptop by occasion and it has only one problem: the Windows 10 was installed in Arabic language and I need it in English. I do not read/speak Arabic language.
    I looked over many YouTube videos in Arabic and English language about how to change the language in Win10. Unfortunately my screens that I see in Arabic language do not match the screens seen in Arabic on YouTube videos/tutorials, so I cannot do a blind click-click and by chance to change it into English.
    I can make print screens and then put them in USB stick and upload them here on EE from another PC – that I figure it out.
    I do not want to reinstall Win10 from scratch, but of course that is the last option.
    Below are the first steps which leaded me to, I hope, Language and Regional Settings in Win10, but where to click further and what to choose?
    I really need your guidance in step by step with pictures where shall I click in order to install the English language.
    A tutorial in English does not help. I need a tutorial (step by step) in Arabic with pictures.

viki2000, Jun 8, 2020
  4. MegaMoh Win User

writting arabic numbers in any appliction not just only MS office

How to alter between arabic and hindi numbers when switching from english(arabic numbers) to arabic(hindi numbers)

when writing english, arabic numbers are used. and when writing arabic, hindi numbers are used. so I wanted to know how to make it that if I write with english, I have the normal arabic numbers and if I write with arabic(alt+shift for switching the language)
    hindi numbers get used

MegaMoh, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

writting arabic numbers in any appliction not just only MS office

1. writting arabic numbers in any appliction not just only MS office - Similar Threads - writting arabic numbers

2. 1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number: Microsoft Office regularly begins at $70 each year, however there are many ways of getting it for nothing. We'll show you every one of the manners in which you can get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office applications without paying a penny.Whether you're utilizing a...
  3. 1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number: Microsoft Office regularly begins at $70 each year, however there are many ways of getting it for nothing. We'll show you every one of the manners in which you can get Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office applications without paying a penny.Whether you're utilizing a...
  4. 1-833-844-1046 MS Office Customer Care Number MS Office Support Number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. +1-833-431-3OO7 ms office customer service number ms office helpline number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    +1-833-431-3OO7 ms office customer service number ms office helpline number: Support for MS Office 365 for Small Business and Enterprise MS office 365 is a finished bundle of devices for windows clients giving different projects to perform different registering errands. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype, and...
  6. +1-833-431-3OO7 ms office customer service number ms office helpline number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    +1-833-431-3OO7 ms office customer service number ms office helpline number: Support for MS Office 365 for Small Business and Enterprise MS office 365 is a finished bundle of devices for windows clients giving different projects to perform different registering errands. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Skype, and...
  7. Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arabic language pack doesn't show numbers in Arabic format.: Hi, I am using Windows 10 and I added the Arabic language pack from the region settings. I can now type in Arabic just fine, but when I type in numbers, the numbers show in English. I attempted this on 3 different browsers Firefox, Chrome, Edge, and on 3 different websites...
  8. Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to change the numbers script format into the western arabic numbers ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bottomtextboy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9nztp/is_there_any_way_to_change_the_numbers_script/
  9. windows 10 arabic numbers

windows 10 arabic numbers: [ATTACH] before we could go to settings > number formats > additional options>native number (3 options in drop down list) and change number format so it change the numbers on the machine( so when i use Excel I can print all numbers in arabic) now I can't find this option...
  10. Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character

Arabic Numbers format - issue if the number followed by any character: hello, i find a problem with Arabic number starting from window 8 till current build of windows 10 the following screen shot for window 10 and window 7 , you will find arabic numbers in windows 10 is converted to English number after adding currency symbol the...