Windows 10: Wrong Activation Key

Discus and support Wrong Activation Key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my name is Melwin. I have just purchased a WIndows Pro 10 N activation key from a company but, it doesn't work. Can someone help me please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Melwin Sarangue, May 25, 2023.

1. Wrong Activation Key

Hi, my name is Melwin. I have just purchased a WIndows Pro 10 N activation key from a company but, it doesn't work. Can someone help me please?

:)

Melwin Sarangue, May 25, 2023

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 25, 2023
  3. Windows Activation Key Failure

Hi,

There are several reasons why an activation will fail and some of these are third-party antivirus programs and/or a wrong edition is installed. For us to know the main reason behind this, kindly provided us the information we need below:

• Have you upgraded from a previous version of Windows?
    • Describe to us how exactly have you installed Windows 10?
    • What is the exact error message you're getting?

Meanwhile, you can check this article Activation in Windows 10 to check the details on how you can activate your Windows 10 product key. We
    also suggest in reading through this forum article
    How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10
    created by Andre Da Costa for steps that you can follow in possibly resolving your concern.

Do get back to us with the results and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Jomel_Santos, May 25, 2023
  4. Wrong Activation Key

Windows 10 product key error

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, May 25, 2023
Thema:

Wrong Activation Key

1. Wrong Activation Key - Similar Threads - Wrong Activation Key

2. Wrong activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wrong activation key: Hello everyone,I have bought Windows 10 Pro on USB with product key but the product key is invalid.There are some screenshots. This is my windows edition.After activation I got this error message. I know this error message tells that my product key is invalid.I try to find...
  3. Wrong activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong activation key: Hello everyone,I have bought Windows 10 Pro on USB with product key but the product key is invalid.There are some screenshots. This is my windows edition.After activation I got this error message. I know this error message tells that my product key is invalid.I try to find...
  4. Wrong activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wrong Activation Key

Wrong Activation Key: Hi, my name is Melwin. I have just purchased a WIndows Pro 10 N activation key from a company but, it doesn't work. Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-activation-key/08df2c13-e36c-47d2-b529-d69cef438253
  6. Wrong Activation Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Activation Key: Hi, my name is Melwin. I have just purchased a WIndows Pro 10 N activation key from a company but, it doesn't work. Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-activation-key/08df2c13-e36c-47d2-b529-d69cef438253
  7. Accidently activated a window 10 key on the wrong computer

Accidently activated a window 10 key on the wrong computer: I recently purchased an intel nuc and wanted to upgrade the OS to windows 10 pro. I bought a windows key and went to activate the Key on the computer. I'm using this NUC as a plex server so I was remoting into it from my desk top computer. I accidently activated the key on my...
  8. Accidently activated a window 10 key on the wrong computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently activated a window 10 key on the wrong computer: I recently purchased an intel nuc and wanted to upgrade the OS to windows 10 pro. I bought a windows key and went to activate the Key on the computer. I'm using this NUC as a plex server so I was remoting into it from my desk top computer. I accidently activated the key on my...
  9. Why does it say activation key is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does it say activation key is wrong: I recently had issues on my computer so I brought it to microcenter. Microcenter stated they needed to do a a clean install and they said they would put a new windows 10 product key which I had to buy But in the settings it says my windows key is not input or setup and says...
  10. @ Key is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    @ Key is wrong: I have a surface pro 4 and when I try to use the @ key which should be alt 2 I get " where as alt " gives me the @ key. Can someone please tell me how to change these keys around. Thank you Elizabeth...