Windows 10: Wrong alignment of pages on the screen. No access to slider bar

Discus and support Wrong alignment of pages on the screen. No access to slider bar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I s it possible to readjust the alignment of the page so that I can use the slider bar to move vertically up and down . At the moment I cannot use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by McCreadicles, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Wrong alignment of pages on the screen. No access to slider bar

I s it possible to readjust the alignment of the page so that I can use the slider bar to move vertically up and down . At the moment I cannot use anything on Google.

:)

McCreadicles, Jun 21, 2021

2. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 21, 2021
  3. barbfl Win User
    Firefox expanding to fill entire screen, no bar, drop down access

Fixed! Yay! Thank you both! After you suggested I put my cursor at top, even though I did not get access to everything, I went and pressed everything visible I could and one of them was the three bars at right where there was a full screen toggle!!!! Done. Thanks! Happy weekend!

barbfl, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Wrong alignment of pages on the screen. No access to slider bar

Some (not all) of the icons in the task bar are not centre aligned when the task bar is set to the left of the screen

I have moved the windows 10 task bar from the bottom of the screen to the left but unfortunately this breaks the centre alignment of some icons. Where as all icons on the menu were vertically aligned when the task bar was horizontal on the bottom of the
    screen only some of the icons horizontally align when the taskbar is vertical at the left of the screen.

http://i.imgur.com/q7dCiXL.png

Is there any way to make all the icons centre align?

A-Windows-User, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Wrong alignment of pages on the screen. No access to slider bar

1. Wrong alignment of pages on the screen. No access to slider bar - Similar Threads - Wrong alignment pages

2. How to align text to the left on Windows search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to align text to the left on Windows search bar?: I dont remember what I pressed but for some reason the text on the windows search bar is now aligned on the right. Could anyone please tell me how to align it back to the left?...
  3. Multiple monitor screen alignment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitor screen alignment: Does anyone know how to align the screen space when using multiple monitors?How does one set the screens so that the mouse moves smoothly across the different screens?...
  4. Multiple monitor screen alignment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple monitor screen alignment: Does anyone know how to align the screen space when using multiple monitors?How does one set the screens so that the mouse moves smoothly across the different screens?...
  5. Screen is not aligned with display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen is not aligned with display: My screen will not align no matter what I do with my settings. I am using an AMD 6900xt and cannot get it to work as you can see in the picture the screen is up and to the right in comparison to where it should be. Screen is also touch enabled and that part works fine, but is...
  6. Screen is not aligned with display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is not aligned with display: My screen will not align no matter what I do with my settings. I am using an AMD 6900xt and cannot get it to work as you can see in the picture the screen is up and to the right in comparison to where it should be. Screen is also touch enabled and that part works fine, but is...
  7. Brightness slider bar missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness slider bar missing: I've searched for answers to this problem, and they all say to update the driver. I've done that, and it's still missing. My sister's computer is also recently missing her slider bar for display brightness. Definitely seems to be tied to an update. It's starting to kill my...
  8. Windows Game Bar slider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar slider: So whenever I go to turn on gamebar I click the slider to the on position, but when I leave that page and go back the slider is automatically turned off. Any ideas why?...
  9. Access to Sound Slider in App Volume and Device Preferences Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access to Sound Slider in App Volume and Device Preferences Screen: I use an app in Windows 10 named WSJT-X. This is an app for ham radio operators to communicate digitally and uses my sound card to generate a series of tones. However, after using this app for some time, I'm not getting the proper output anymore. I opened up the App volume...
  10. My Screen alignment is broken...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Screen alignment is broken...: My screen has a resolution of 1280×800. One day, I was booting up my laptop, when suddenly my eyes got hurt by the screen. Here is my screen condition now : [IMG]The alignment... I've tried two ways to fix this problem, such as: •Reboot my laptop •Detecting multiple...