Windows 10: wrong answer on Crosswords

Discus and support wrong answer on Crosswords in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Puzzle 10 in world 5, 31 down: clue: JFK's predecessor. . . answer: LBJ LBJ was JFK's VP who became his successor. DDE--Dwight David Eisenhower was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RoyGathercoal, Sep 25, 2019.

1. wrong answer on Crosswords

Puzzle 10 in world 5, 31 down: clue: JFK's predecessor. . . answer: LBJ

LBJ was JFK's VP who became his successor. DDE--Dwight David Eisenhower was JFK's predecessor.

:)

RoyGathercoal, Sep 25, 2019

2. Unable to enter answers into crossword

Hello Zandie,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with crosswords. We will certainly help you.

It would be grate if you can reply to this questions to assist you further:

• Does the issue occur only when you are using Google Chrome or other browser as well?
    • From where and which news have you subscribed?
    • What happens when you try to access the crossword using Edge browser?
    • When you say crosswords, Sudoku; are you using these from any apps or from web browser?

Kindly get back to us with more information to assists you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 25, 2019
  3. ZandieZD Win User
    Unable to enter answers into crossword

1. I used to always use Google Chrome and it worked fine with crosswords. Then I changed to Edge which also worked fine with the crosswords but I had other problems with it. So I changed back to Chrome and now crosswords don't work.

2. I'm in Australia, subscribing to an Australian newspaper called 'The Australian'.

3. It works with Edge, but Edge gives me other problems.

4. I only use a laptop.

So I'm thinking something has gone wrong when I've changed from Edge back to Google Chrome, but I don't know what to check.

Zandie

ZandieZD, Sep 25, 2019
  4. ZandieZD Win User

wrong answer on Crosswords

Unable to enter answers into crossword

I subscribe to a newspaper and also like to complete the crosswords, sudoku etc. Recently, I can open the puzzles, scroll around, but cannot enter answers. I'm also unable to clear the puzzles and move on to the next day's puzzles. The newspaper is unable
    to assist. Any ideas, please? I use Google Chrome.

ZandieZD, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

wrong answer on Crosswords

1. wrong answer on Crosswords - Similar Threads - wrong answer Crosswords

2. Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...: Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challenge in Ultimate Word Games for a whole week. Did you sack the wrong person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-adam-sandler-been-the-answer-to-the/39a253ee-340e-4db2-b401-effc5b12061a
  3. Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...: Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challenge in Ultimate Word Games for a whole week. Did you sack the wrong person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-adam-sandler-been-the-answer-to-the/39a253ee-340e-4db2-b401-effc5b12061a
  4. locked questions with wrong answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    locked questions with wrong answers: I find it immensely irritating when a question is locked with the wrong reply it stops correct answers drags searches from google and no answer. For example there is a question about multiple identities in windows mail a totally wrong answer is given and is absolutely useless...
  5. locked questions with wrong answers

locked questions with wrong answers: I find it immensely irritating when a question is locked with the wrong reply it stops correct answers drags searches from google and no answer. For example there is a question about multiple identities in windows mail a totally wrong answer is given and is absolutely useless...
  6. Calculator gives wrong answer

Calculator gives wrong answer: I type the following into Calculator: 4 x 0.25 + 2 x 0.5 I get the answer: 1.5 This is wrong. The answer should be 2. I have no Feedback Hub to report this....
  7. Daily crossword

Daily crossword: How do you move the keys i nthe crossword game to the lock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-crossword/7d4f12f6-8117-423b-a0fa-adb758d857d1
  8. MS Calc - wrong answer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Calc - wrong answer?: Hello, I can't figure it out. this is clearly a wrong answer but i don't understand why am I getting it. other calculators agree that the answer should be about 0.7017 [ATTACH]...
  9. microsoft crossword

microsoft crossword: I have been playing ms crossword and now I seem to have run out of crossword games. is this possible? I have reached level 131 and the extra games are finished. please tell me how to get more crossword games. i'm desparate! ms...
  10. Crossword

Crossword: Why hasn't crossword games turned over for October. I've finished all of September. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crossword/1a63b4c6-9b24-43c1-91a6-464a664d8617