Windows 10: wrong aspected4:3 generic screen driver force installed by windows update to my laptop,

Discus and support wrong aspected4:3 generic screen driver force installed by windows update to my laptop, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My screen doesn't fit my physical screen. I have 1920x1080 LCD mat screen device. But its looks like OS installed wrong screen driver. Even 4 formats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IşınerÇ, Jul 12, 2020.

1. wrong aspected4:3 generic screen driver force installed by windows update to my laptop,

My screen doesn't fit my physical screen. I have 1920x1080 LCD mat screen device. But its looks like OS installed wrong screen driver. Even 4 formats or countless graphic card or screen adjustments doesn't fix anything.

I was actually using ubuntu for 3 months but i miss my games. This is gaming laptop and i'm looking for how to make it work again. It turned to useless now and i need my PC also for job issues. I need my PC back.

I have found someone had same problems with me. And i also have two drivers which is intel 4600 and nvdia gt960m, just like hers.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/screen-resolution-wrong-other-issues-after-windows/d0a8e91c-d106-4130-b057-534e189f1e09?page=3

I have encounter with performance issues like her.

Also i thought installing generic driver for 1920x1080 LCD mat screen may work. And performance issues might be sourced from my graphic cards having hard time to rendering visuals to different aspect. But either way i may need to see if my device damaged.

Please inform me if you know something about my problem. I have tried lots of things to make it correct already.

:)

IşınerÇ, Jul 12, 2020

2. Black Screen During Driver Update wrong aspected4:3 generic screen driver force installed by windows update to my laptop, :(

I reinstalled my laptop back to factory settings, and I wanted to update the GPU drivers. But when I try, the screen turns black during the update, but the computer is still running. I was forced to turn off the computer and turn it back on. I used system restore, so now I'm using the default drivers that came with the laptop. Can you guys suggest anything?

mrpubnoobz, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 12, 2020
  4. wrong aspected4:3 generic screen driver force installed by windows update to my laptop,

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

wrong aspected4:3 generic screen driver force installed by windows update to my laptop,

1. wrong aspected4:3 generic screen driver force installed by windows update to my laptop, - Similar Threads - wrong aspected4 generic

2. Windows Force to install wrong drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Force to install wrong drivers: windows forced me to install drivers and the drivers they were forced to install didn't match my laptop at all, let us choose the drivers we wanted to install, I'm tired of re-downloading the drivers then windows forced them to install the drivers they want which obviously...
  3. Windows Force to install wrong drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Force to install wrong drivers: windows forced me to install drivers and the drivers they were forced to install didn't match my laptop at all, let us choose the drivers we wanted to install, I'm tired of re-downloading the drivers then windows forced them to install the drivers they want which obviously...
  4. Windows Force to install wrong drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update forcing driver install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update forcing driver install.: Hi all, I just did a fresh install of Windows 11 on my laptop, and Windows update is insistent on downloading firmware and driver updates, which I do not want. The laptop has issues with some of the latest drivers, so I would like to download the older versions of the drivers...
  6. Windows Update forcing driver install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update forcing driver install.: Hi all, I just did a fresh install of Windows 11 on my laptop, and Windows update is insistent on downloading firmware and driver updates, which I do not want. The laptop has issues with some of the latest drivers, so I would like to download the older versions of the drivers...
  7. Installing wrong driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing wrong driver update: What would happen if you installed a Amd driver update when you have an intel graphics driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-wrong-driver-update/b8a1a1b3-a12c-4e0c-a63b-177497cddfb4
  8. Windows update forcing broken drivers onto my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update forcing broken drivers onto my laptop: I've encountered this issue regarding the windows update and my Dell Inspiron. For some odd reason, people like me who have an AMD A6-6310 with Radeon R4 seem to have issues with the latest AMD Drivers. The newer drivers cause the entire pc to freeze up every few seconds....
  9. Windows Update Force install the old driver

Windows Update Force install the old driver: well, first, i start with windows update in position auto update, then my driver vga auto update for amd, but, not update for newest driver but return to install the old driver, from amd 18.7.1 back to 17.7, anyone can give me solution? sorry for my bad english....
  10. Windows installs wrong driver for a generic Bluetooth Gamepad

Windows installs wrong driver for a generic Bluetooth Gamepad: I have decided to pair my generic 12 buttons android gampad with windows for a player 2 usage on some games , and like always windows show some love by installing a 15 buttons gamepad generic driver for it , now this would have been nice if only the last 3 buttons were...