Windows 10: Wrong camera orientation

Discus and support Wrong camera orientation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I get an error when trying to access the camera app on my Dell Inspiron, because when I allow an eyeglass site to access my camera I see it in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by William Leonard5, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Wrong camera orientation

I get an error when trying to access the camera app on my Dell Inspiron, because when I allow an eyeglass site to access my camera I see it in the wrong orientation

:)

William Leonard5, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

camera orientation

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums?

1. Did you notice any changes prior to this issue?
    2. What is the exact model of the computer?
    3. What is the error you get when you launch the app?

Meanwhile I suggest to refer to the steps mentioned in the link and let us know if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-can-not-find-or-start-the-camera

Please get back to us with the required information, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Dec 7, 2018
  3. screen orientation

Hi,

There's an option on Windows 10 to switch between landscape and portrait orientation. We recommend following these steps on how to switch the screen orientation from portrait to landscape:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Under Orientation, select on Landscape and click
      Apply.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Wrong camera orientation

camera orientation

How do I change the camera orientation to take pictures of students work.

Rafael_708, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Wrong camera orientation

1. Wrong camera orientation - Similar Threads - Wrong camera orientation

2. Photo Orientation on Old Scanned Photos is Wrong and Corrections Do Not Last

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Orientation on Old Scanned Photos is Wrong and Corrections Do Not Last: I loaded some old scanned photos from a thumb drive into my new computer with Microsoft 11 Home. The original scanned photos were scanned in 2008-2009. I had corrected the orientation of the photos that needed it back then, but now that I have put these same files on my new...
  3. Photo Orientation on Old Scanned Photos is Wrong and Corrections Do Not Last

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Orientation on Old Scanned Photos is Wrong and Corrections Do Not Last: I loaded some old scanned photos from a thumb drive into my new computer with Microsoft 11 Home. The original scanned photos were scanned in 2008-2009. I had corrected the orientation of the photos that needed it back then, but now that I have put these same files on my new...
  4. Use camera as mirror but in portrait orientation, not landscape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use camera as mirror but in portrait orientation, not landscape: Hello. I am taking a dance class and need a mirror, which I don't have room for in my home. I have a large TV screen monitor, actually, though, and I thought I could display my computer screen on my monitor. I need a split screen so one-half can show my online class and the...
  5. Use camera as mirror but in portrait orientation, not landscape

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use camera as mirror but in portrait orientation, not landscape: Hello. I am taking a dance class and need a mirror, which I don't have room for in my home. I have a large TV screen monitor, actually, though, and I thought I could display my computer screen on my monitor. I need a split screen so one-half can show my online class and the...
  6. Logitek HD1080p web camera image orientation.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitek HD1080p web camera image orientation.: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1198) When the camera is rotated, the image rotates with it. So, if the camera is upside down so is the image, which I think is quite daft. I have asked Logitek if there's a way to overcome this. A couple of hours ago they said "An agent will...
  7. 2 year old posts on camera orientation just ignored.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 year old posts on camera orientation just ignored.: Guys nothing like a Microsoft expert kindly explaining how I don't know how to use the computer the SAME WAY THEY DO. The camera function requires the orientation button to be placed back into the software. I really do not care if Microsoft employee's can vlog without...
  8. how to change the image orientation in the camera app? :

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change the image orientation in the camera app? :: how to change the image orientation in the camera app? : how to flip/mirror the display on camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-image-orientation-in-the-camera/b0a343f0-6f70-4684-afbf-657c8b4a4990
  9. Taskbar Orientation

Taskbar Orientation: how do i lock taskbar position in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-orientation/a173f129-0cee-4daf-b55d-c71f88127770
  10. Orientation

Orientation: Orientation reverts to portrait when computer restarts. How do I make landscape the default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orientation/ba2e1480-c19e-4851-8c70-0fcf974e0c5d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop camera wrong orientation

2. orientation camera windows 10

3. camera orientation