Windows 10: Wrong camera orientation

Discus and support Wrong camera orientation in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I get an error when trying to access the camera app on my Dell Inspiron, because when I allow an eyeglass site to access my camera I see it in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by William Leonard5, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Wrong camera orientation

I get an error when trying to access the camera app on my Dell Inspiron, because when I allow an eyeglass site to access my camera I see it in the wrong orientation

:)

William Leonard5, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

camera orientation

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums?

1. Did you notice any changes prior to this issue?
    2. What is the exact model of the computer?
    3. What is the error you get when you launch the app?

Meanwhile I suggest to refer to the steps mentioned in the link and let us know if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-can-not-find-or-start-the-camera

Please get back to us with the required information, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Dec 7, 2018
  3. screen orientation

Hi,

There's an option on Windows 10 to switch between landscape and portrait orientation. We recommend following these steps on how to switch the screen orientation from portrait to landscape:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Under Orientation, select on Landscape and click
      Apply.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Wrong camera orientation

camera orientation

How do I change the camera orientation to take pictures of students work.

Rafael_708, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Wrong camera orientation

1. Wrong camera orientation - Similar Threads - Wrong camera orientation

2. Orientation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Orientation: Orientation reverts to portrait when computer restarts. How do I make landscape the default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/orientation/ba2e1480-c19e-4851-8c70-0fcf974e0c5d
  3. Screen Orientation

Screen Orientation: How do I change ( 2 ) screen set up from left to right orientation to top and bottom orientation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-orientation/bea9aa08-f355-4ff3-b86e-43680dbfd91a
  4. Camera

Camera: I have windows 10 and I can't get the web cam to work. I go into the privacy menu and turn it on (with no luck) and Off (with not luck). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/camera/31c2552a-7056-446c-b9d3-286a1b945405
  5. Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera: I have two Aspect ratios (16:9 and 4:3 don't have a clue what they mean or which ratio I should use for taking pics. Also on Video recording I don't know what "fps" is or which of the three to use Would appreciate and help I can get, thx. I have a Microsoft Lumia 650...
  6. IE11 default orientation of menus

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 default orientation of menus: Hi ... I hope this is the right section. Please have me excused, if not. I run Win10, but use IE11 as default browser. The problem is that the menus appear to the left, and not the right. I have searched the net and my settings for a solution, but I could not find any....
  7. Orientation resets to portrait on logout or reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Orientation resets to portrait on logout or reboot: I have my tablet set to portrait orientation, but if I log out or reboot it reverts to portrait, even if rotation lock is on. I assume this is because it's an 8" tablet which MS decided are meant to be used in portrait but surely if rotation lock is on then it should respect...
  8. Boot Screen orientations sideways.

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Screen orientations sideways.: Hey, When my laptop is in the boot screen, the orientation of it is sideways. Heres a picture showing what it looks like. (Its an edited picture in Paint.net) [img] Is this fixable? 58387
  9. Weird Taskbar Orientation

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird Taskbar Orientation: So I know that this is probably a super simple fix, but for the life of me I can't seem to figure it all out. I attached a picture of my taskbar to this thread. The keyboard language, the time and date, and the notification center buttons are all extremely big taking up...
  10. Screen Orientation Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Orientation Issue: I've got an issue with the automatic screen orientation on my laptop. It's a 2-in-1 Asus Transformerbook TP500LA. It works fine either way in landscape, but portrait mode is always reversed. That is, when I turn my laptop so that the right side is on the bottom, the screen...