Windows 10: Wrong cpu temp in Windows

Discus and support Wrong cpu temp in Windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i have a AMD A10 7890K and in Windows, programms like coretemp, aida64, read the wrong temperature. While gaming aida64 says my cpu is around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PcTweaker32, May 8, 2019.

1. Wrong cpu temp in Windows

Hello, i have a AMD A10 7890K and in Windows, programms like coretemp, aida64, read the wrong temperature. While gaming aida64 says my cpu is around 40C and while stress testing its around 45C. My Bios displays te temps corectly.

When i boot my pc from a cold start aida says it is 7C, but in my bios its 30-35C. I have this problem with every program that is use for temp testing. My gpu doesnt have this problem.

:)

PcTweaker32, May 8, 2019

2. Temp Files : Runaway Creation

Hello Bruce,

Windows Temporary files are created by the operating system during the normal course of its running when there may not be enough memory allocated for the task.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to delete temporary files nad check if it helps:

Step 1

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type temp and click OK
    • Press Ctrl + A and click Delete

Step 2

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type %temp% and click OK

Step 3

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type prefetch and click OK

Get back to us, if you have further queries. We will be glad to help you.

Anju Thekkethil, May 8, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 8, 2019
  4. Basard Win User

Wrong cpu temp in Windows

CPU temp vs CPU Core temps?

Yeah, I figured the same thing, its about 63-65F in here right now, core temp somehow says 7c for core one, which is 45F*Confused Wrong cpu temp in Windows :confused: I'm using everest. I'll try CoreTemp and get back.

CoreTemp gives me the same core temps as everest (7c core 1, and 12c core 2). I downloaded both the beta and previous version.

Oh yeah and the readme says:

"CPU Support list:

All AMD K8 CPUs are supported starting with the early SH-C0 stepping and up. The latest 65nm BH-G1 and DH-G1 revisions give inaccurate readings."

I've got the Brisbane with BH-G1 stepping. I guess that explains it, a little.

My friend has a 5200+ Windsor, it gives the same type of readings--lower cores than ambient. He also uses everest though.

Basard, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Wrong cpu temp in Windows

1. Wrong cpu temp in Windows - Similar Threads - Wrong cpu temp

2. what is wrong with temp files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is wrong with temp files?: [ATTACH] Yesterday I updated and this was brought down to at least a few MB. now its back to this can its causing me issues. I need some help... https://preview.redd.it/v7mma8sv9cv51.png?width=476&format=png&auto=webp&s=2d39bfeeca560b0c88e4058f42f00708cf2fe081 submitted...
  3. Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.: Can someone help me figure out what shortcut I used to do this? I don't have any software that monitors my CPU and GPU temps so I think this is from Windows 10. submitted by /u/simba_the_dog [link] [comments]...
  4. BSOD - Normal cpu temps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Normal cpu temps: This has happened twice so far, and before my csgo has been randomly crashing. Ive had my cpu temps and gpu temps open on seperate monitors and the temperatures were all normal. Idk where to start in trying to fix this, and I need to fix it quickly because I play csgo...
  5. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...
  6. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Support
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...
  7. CPU Temp Questions

CPU Temp Questions: Hi All I checked with RealTemp GT (believe is multi core part of it) was going up to the High 70's and 80's, Ambient Temp of apartment around 75F (room doesn't feel hot to myself, just comfy) Running Windows Defender for moment, (not sure if that could raise the temps or...
  8. CPU Temp Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Temp Monitor: Is there CPU Temp Monitor, like CoreTemp, that supports AMD Ryzen? 81760
  9. CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp: CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp Used to show ok, I am certain...In the BIOS when I boot the PC it shows ok approx 60-65oC But not in the aforementioned apps....cant think why Thanks 36372
  10. Very high CPU Temps

Very high CPU Temps: Hi I turned my PC on this morning as I do every morning but instead of behaving like it normally does the fans started spinning 100%. So I checked the temps in the BIOS and the CPU is running at 89c. I have cleaned off and reapplied the thermal paste. I used Arctic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wrong cpu temp in windows

2. windows 10 1903 i76950x overclock wrong