Windows 10: wrong currency shown on my gaming sites,

Discus and support wrong currency shown on my gaming sites, in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have lived in Vancouver british comumbia Canada for forty years ,i like to game ,when i try and purchase extras during the games the products are... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by terryfielding2, Dec 22, 2019.

1. wrong currency shown on my gaming sites,

I have lived in Vancouver british comumbia Canada for forty years ,i like to game ,when i try and purchase extras during the games the products are priced in uk pounds i can only buy Canadian gift cards at the microsoft store so why do show me the products in uk pounds it makes no sense ,ive tried talking to the owners of the site< they say its microsoft problem not theirs. ive looked at my account i cant find anywhere that says im in the uk, no address they have my Canadian phone number. i just dont get it can anyone solve this problem please terry in Canada l;ol

:)

terryfielding2, Dec 22, 2019

2. Wrong currency shown.

Open Start > Settings > Time & language > Region & language Make sure your Country or region is set to Canada from the list box See if that works. If not, open Start, type: change the way currency is displayed Hit Enter Click in the list box and choose
    English (Canada)

Andre Da Costa, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Wrong currency shown.

My Microsoft Store, as well as Ingame purchases, show Indian currency while I am living in Canda and want CAD. What should I do to change it?

KarmitPatel7, Dec 22, 2019
  4. wrong currency shown on my gaming sites,

the store app shows the wrong currency

I already went to Settings, Language+Region, Regional format
    And set it to United States English
    However the store keeps showing currency in "LL"
    I already restarted my phone twice and the problem persists
    Any suggestions?

Lumia.user, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

wrong currency shown on my gaming sites,

1. wrong currency shown on my gaming sites, - Similar Threads - wrong currency shown

2. My currency is wrong in store, what should I do?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My currency is wrong in store, what should I do?: Hi, I resident of UAE and live in Dubai. I want to upgrade my account to family. But the currency show Saudi Rials when I want to upgrade, so my bank don't accept the currency as it is not for UAE currency. What should I do?...
  3. My currency is wrong in store, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My currency is wrong in store, what should I do?: Hi, I resident of UAE and live in Dubai. I want to upgrade my account to family. But the currency show Saudi Rials when I want to upgrade, so my bank don't accept the currency as it is not for UAE currency. What should I do?...
  4. My currency is wrong in store, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wrong currency in the Microsoft Store app and online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong currency in the Microsoft Store app and online: For some reason everything in the store is showing in Danish Kroner, yet all my region settings are set correctly to Ireland and the currency should in in Euro.All suggestions I seem to find online point to regional settings, but they are correct and have never been set to...
  6. Wrong currency in the Microsoft Store app and online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong currency in the Microsoft Store app and online: For some reason everything in the store is showing in Danish Kroner, yet all my region settings are set correctly to Ireland and the currency should in in Euro.All suggestions I seem to find online point to regional settings, but they are correct and have never been set to...
  7. how do i change the currency on sellers site?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change the currency on sellers site?: How do I change the currency on the sellers site? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-currency-on-sellers-site/703924bd-9483-417a-8b60-2a85b5f3650b
  8. Wrong currency redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong currency redeemed: Hello, I recently redeemed a Microsoft Gift card for 8300 points. It should say that I redeemed 10 us dollars, not 10 canadian dollars. I can’t use the CAD $ on a game, just the US $. How can I change the CAD $ to US $?...
  9. my game controller is shown as unspecified

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my game controller is shown as unspecified: I dont know how this happened. I went to go use it and the buttons werent registering. so i went to the control panel and in "Devices and Printers", it showed up as unspecified. I've tried unplugging and replugging, ive tried restarting, reinstalling and checking for updates...
  10. currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    currency: I am living in the United Kingdom and use British Pounds. So why is that every thing in the Microsoft Stores Priced USA Dollars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/currency/df4732db-bd52-47f6-83d7-fc3b79681cdd"