Windows 10: Wrong Date in Windows Library

Discus and support Wrong Date in Windows Library in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello all, I have created a windows library for my photos, in which I gather 2-3 folders of all my photos to keep them together and easily reviewed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by valenti, Aug 21, 2020.

1. valenti Win User

Wrong Date in Windows Library

Hello all,

I have created a windows library for my photos, in which I gather 2-3 folders of all my photos to keep them together and easily reviewed.
    After I imported some photos to a OneDrive folder, due to cloud switch (from Dropbox to OneDrive), I found out that many photos where shown at completely wrong dates in the "arrange by month" / "arrange by day" view. I checked immediately my photos' metadata to figure if they had lost their original "date modified" attribute, but they all were ok. So, I figured that even if my files had correct "date modified" in the library the reported "date modified" value for many, not all (about 1/4 of all), my photos and videos that are located into OneDrive was different, hence wrong.
    This was my first instance of this problem, I had never encountered it before using other cloud (Dropbox). All photos/videos of the specific OneDrive folder are available offline.
    As a first measure of solving this I did rebuild Windows Index, with no improvement.

My Windows 10 version number is 2004 (OS Build 19041.450)

Wrong Date in Windows Library [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

For anyone wondering what does this "Αύγουστος" / "Αυγούστου" mean, it is August in Greek. I have always my Windows display language in English. I really don't know why the dates keep being written in Greek...

:)

valenti, Aug 21, 2020

2. Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Date is the wrong way round

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with the date format. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if you are able to find out the correct format or not.

• Right click on the date and time present at the right bottom.
    • Click on Change Date and Time under
      Date and Time.
    • Click on Change Colander Settings.
    • Now under formats you will be able to see the format which you want.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Wrong Date in Windows Library

Duplicate Music Library Sign Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Can you check if both the folders contain all the music that you need?

Where the original files are saved so that we can troubleshoot this issue further?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

Method: Restore default Libraries

I would suggest you try the restore library option and check if it helps. Please back up all the files in the library before trying this, just to make sure you don’t lose any files. Refer these steps:

• Open Windows explorer
    • In the left panel, locate Library and right click on it
    • Click “restore default libraries” option
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

SuvarnaG1709, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Wrong Date in Windows Library

1. Wrong Date in Windows Library - Similar Threads - Wrong Date Library

2. MOV-files with wrong date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MOV-files with wrong date: When I download files from iCloud on my windows computer to store in my file system in Windows, the MOW files always get wrong date and time. They get the time and date from the time I move them from iCloud. What is wrong?...
  3. Wrong installed on date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong installed on date: Hi,I resetted my PC earlier and noticed that the installed on date is said to be in 2525 screenshot below. I was wondering if that is a problem, for example will this affect finding new updates from windows update ? Note that when I resetted my pc the date was set for 2525...
  4. Wrong installed on date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong installed on date: Hi,I resetted my PC earlier and noticed that the installed on date is said to be in 2525 screenshot below. I was wondering if that is a problem, for example will this affect finding new updates from windows update ? Note that when I resetted my pc the date was set for 2525...
  5. Wrong installed on date

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Calendar Opens to Wrong Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Opens to Wrong Date: When opening the Microsoft Calendar for Windows 10, it always starts in April of 2020. All of my appointments and scheduled items are showing correctly, and if I press the "Today" button, it brings me to the correct date. How can I get the calendar to just open to this week...
  7. Date and Time is wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Date and Time is wrong: My date and time is wrong and I cant seem to fix it. I have it set to set automatic time and time zone but it sets it to pacific time when I am central. It shows its 2 hours behind. I would set it manually but then I have trouble with programs not working correctly as the...
  8. Changing dates on photos with wrong dates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing dates on photos with wrong dates in Windows 10: I cannot get Windows 10 to let me change the dates on photos that are wrong. I cannot get Photo Gallery or Windows Essentials 2012. I cannot see where I can open a dialoque box that allows me to open up a box for date taken and not date created....
  9. Wrong File date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong File date: Hi, I'm facing a problem with the file's date. When I download the file I found that it shows a different date than it suppose to be. When I open the file properties Dialog Box it shows the correct date, but in the file explorer the data is wrong. Please see the below...
  10. WRONG DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WRONG DATE: Hey :) What can I do, if some Computers show up the wrong date? they are connected with internet and to ure servers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/wrong-date/03bd42ab-edf3-4097-82db-2c517b71bfd9