Windows 10: wrong date on privacy dashboard, it shows Oct. 8,2019

Discus and support wrong date on privacy dashboard, it shows Oct. 8,2019 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my computer is showing the wrong date on privacy dashboard, it shows Oct. 8,2019. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by paul.sparkman, Oct 15, 2019.

1. wrong date on privacy dashboard, it shows Oct. 8,2019

my computer is showing the wrong date on privacy dashboard, it shows Oct. 8,2019. What can I do?

:)

paul.sparkman, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

End of support on May 31 for Microsoft Band and Health Dashboard apps

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-applications

Brink, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

wrong date on privacy dashboard, it shows Oct. 8,2019

End of support on May 31 for Microsoft Band and Health Dashboard apps

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-applications

Brink, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

wrong date on privacy dashboard, it shows Oct. 8,2019

1. wrong date on privacy dashboard, it shows Oct. 8,2019 - Similar Threads - wrong date privacy

2. Intel update dated 4/8/2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel update dated 4/8/2019: I reinstalled windows 11 on my medion note book E3222 and in the process of updating this update was started. The update was not succesfull and i would like to delete it form windows update. There used to be a tool to do that but the page doesn't exist anymore. What to do...
  3. Intel update dated 4/8/2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel update dated 4/8/2019: I reinstalled windows 11 on my medion note book E3222 and in the process of updating this update was started. The update was not succesfull and i would like to delete it form windows update. There used to be a tool to do that but the page doesn't exist anymore. What to do...
  4. Can't access Privacy dashboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access Privacy dashboard: I am unable to clear my history in the privacy dashboard because Microsoft is unable to send me a code via email or text so you can verify my identity. I get this message: We couldn't send the code. Please refresh your browser and try again. I got rid of a prior Microsoft...
  5. Intel update dated 4/8/2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel update dated 4/8/2019: I am using Win 10 1909. How do I prevent the following "update" from being downloaded: Intel Corporation - System - 4/8/2019 12:00:00 AM - 30.100.1915.1 The "update" is OLD and is for a previous version of Win 10...
  6. recent windows update Oct 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent windows update Oct 2019: I recently saw an update for windows10 and I did it and it installed but now i dont want it. It screwed up my mp4s which will not play in color. I am very novice at this and I wish I could fix the whole thing back the way it was. i have been trying everything and cant get my...
  7. Privacy Dashboard and Data Downloads as Archives

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy Dashboard and Data Downloads as Archives: Hello, I've just recently discovered the "Download your Data" within the Privacy settings of my account and I was able to successfully do just that. However, upon downloading the files I came across the issue that your directions do not actually provide the user any...
  8. WRONG DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WRONG DATE: Hey :) What can I do, if some Computers show up the wrong date? they are connected with internet and to ure servers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/wrong-date/03bd42ab-edf3-4097-82db-2c517b71bfd9
  9. Update & Security Windows show wrong DATE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update & Security Windows show wrong DATE: Running Win 10 Insider build 14279, 64 bit. My "Update & Security" shows wrong date. This usually happens after a cold boot. The date in the tray is correct. [img] 44165
  10. Use Microsoft Privacy Dashboard to Manage Your Privacy in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Use Microsoft Privacy Dashboard to Manage Your Privacy in Windows 10: How to: Use Microsoft Privacy Dashboard to Manage Your Privacy in Windows 10 How to Use Microsoft Privacy Dashboard to Manage Your Privacy on the Cloud in Windows 10 Microsoft has introduced a new web-based privacy dashboard so you can see and control your activity data...