Windows 10: Wrong date when transferring videos from iPhone to Photos app

Discus and support Wrong date when transferring videos from iPhone to Photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When transferring videos from my iPhone to my Windows PC the Photos app saves the videos by transfer date and not date taken. How can I transfer videos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alh_77955, Mar 6, 2019.

1. alh_77955 Win User

Wrong date when transferring videos from iPhone to Photos app

When transferring videos from my iPhone to my Windows PC the Photos app saves the videos by transfer date and not date taken. How can I transfer videos from my iPhone with their correct date?

:)

alh_77955, Mar 6, 2019
  2. DaedalusHelios, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Wrong date when transferring videos from iPhone to Photos app

Transferring photos onto computer from Iphone in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps

If this is the first time you are connecting the iPhone to your PC, you might a get a notification on your iPhone with truest option. Tap the Trust button to continue.

Step 1: Switch to the Start screen, click or tap Photos app tile to run the app.

Step 2: Right-click anywhere on the Photos app to see
    Import option in the lower right corner of the screen.

Step 3: Click or tap
    Import button to view list of all connected devices to your PC.

Step 4: Click or tap your iPhone entry, select photos and videos that you would like to import, and then click or tap
    Import button to start transferring selected photos and videos to your PC.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Wrong date when transferring videos from iPhone to Photos app

1. Wrong date when transferring videos from iPhone to Photos app - Similar Threads - Wrong date transferring

2. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  3. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  4. Transferring videos from iPhone to computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring videos from iPhone to computer: Hi Kevin,I just followed TikTok your instructions to transfer videos from iPhone to my PC by creating a Transfer folder and all. Everything works fine however when I open the videos on my PC it doesn’t play the video instead opening as mp3 version. No video only audio. Can...
  5. Transferring photos from iPhone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring photos from iPhone.: Hi, anyone encountering problems when transferring photos from the iPhone 11 to Windows 10? It used to work with the wnidows Photos app but then it stopped working - keeps getting frozen. And then I tried just a regular windows explorer transfer and it doesn't work either....
  6. Transfer photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from iPhone to PC: hi, how can I download the pictures from my iPhone to my Lenovo ***Original title: photos*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/3577e2df-60b3-4792-9adc-ad0323bdfe20"
  7. transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:: When I connect my iPhone to laptop only a few of my photos show up for transfer I have an icloud account, so is this happening because most pics are being sent to icloud folder and how can I transfer them onto my laptop?...
  8. transferring photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from iPhone to PC: how do I transferring photos from iPhone to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/bf23ffb7-79c1-4333-a068-7eb01aaa9f46
  9. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: how to transfer photos from iphone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/403e9b56-b1b4-4740-becc-a5f6ec3dac1f
  10. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iphone photo dates wrong on pc

2. windows photos wrong date from iphone

3. date info wrong on ipone photos windows 10

4. how to get correct date when transferring iphone moves to pc,
  5. error: something went wrong on photos app while importing photos from iphone 6s on windows 10 solved