Windows 10: Wrong dates on downloaded photos Windows 10

Discus and support Wrong dates on downloaded photos Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have various shared albums online Google Photos that I would like to download to my Windows 10 Surface Pro. These web albums are all displaying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VictoriaCaro, May 27, 2020.

1. Wrong dates on downloaded photos Windows 10

Hi,

I have various shared albums online Google Photos that I would like to download to my Windows 10 Surface Pro. These web albums are all displaying the correct dates. The photos are a mix of photos taken by me on my iphone, photos uploaded to the shared album by other people, and photos uploaded by me that I have been sent from others e.g. on whatsapp.

Unfortunately, when I download the Albums onto my computer, many photos are out of order. I have tried sorting by Date Taken but this only works for some of the photos - I believe the ones that I took myself. The other appear with the wrong Date Taken, or no Date Taken at all.

Please can you help?

Thank you

:)

VictoriaCaro, May 27, 2020
  2. AM Bhopal Win User

Windows 10 - Photo app wrong dates

Some of the pictures are showing wrong date (Year showing as 2078) in the Photos app of Windows 10

I tried to find answer thru Microsoft help forum but no use.

Can any one suggest ?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AM Bhopal, May 27, 2020
  3. msgbdm Win User
    Downloading photos in Windows 10

Downloading from Panasonic digital camera.

I have followed the steps but "Import/Export photos doesn't appear in the dropdown list. Since this is the first time I am downloading into this computer with Windows 10 it was suggested that I need to load new drivers but I can't seem to find them.

msgbdm, May 27, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Wrong dates on downloaded photos Windows 10

Windows 10 - Photo app wrong dates

We appreciate the details you have provided. To resolve your concern, kindly follow these steps to edit the date of the pictures:

• Right-click the file and select Properties.
    • In the image properties, click on the Details tab.
    • Change the Date Taken, Click Apply and OK. Refresh your photos if you able to modify the date.

Wrong dates on downloaded photos Windows 10 c22b9b30-bcb8-454c-a76d-a341591c2478.png

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Wrong dates on downloaded photos Windows 10

1. Wrong dates on downloaded photos Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wrong dates downloaded

2. Wrong Date in Windows Library

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong Date in Windows Library: Hello all, I have created a windows library for my photos, in which I gather 2-3 folders of all my photos to keep them together and easily reviewed. After I imported some photos to a OneDrive folder, due to cloud switch (from Dropbox to OneDrive), I found out that many...
  3. Changing dates on photos with wrong dates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing dates on photos with wrong dates in Windows 10: I cannot get Windows 10 to let me change the dates on photos that are wrong. I cannot get Photo Gallery or Windows Essentials 2012. I cannot see where I can open a dialoque box that allows me to open up a box for date taken and not date created....
  4. Windows 10 windows defender date wrong

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 windows defender date wrong: The Current Time/Date on my computer is 3:01 PM Friday 14th February 2020 According to Windows Defender my protection definitions are out of date and the last update was done 3/03/2020 Almost 3 weeks in the future... Is there anything I can do to fix this, or prevent it...
  5. Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10

Time and Date Time Stamp Wrong - Uploading Photos on Windows 10: Hello, I have been trying to upload photos from my iPhone to my windows 10 laptop. However, when the photos are uploaded to my PC, they are displaying the date of upload rather than the date the photo/video was taken. I even tried to go in to each individual photo and edit...
  6. Downloading the wrong windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading the wrong windows 10: I keep trying to install windows 10 (home) but it keeps saying I selected education when I haven't even choose which one to download. any know how to fix it?...
  7. Wrong File date

Wrong File date: Hi, I'm facing a problem with the file's date. When I download the file I found that it shows a different date than it suppose to be. When I open the file properties Dialog Box it shows the correct date, but in the file explorer the data is wrong. Please see the below...
  8. wrong "date created" in photos app and won't let me change the date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wrong "date created" in photos app and won't let me change the date: I can't change the "date created" on several photos and videos. After import from my iphone to Onedrive, they show "date created" the date on which I imported them from the iphone e.g. 1/25/2019 "date modified" the actual date created e.g. 6/14/2018 When I use the left...
  9. WRONG DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WRONG DATE: Hey :) What can I do, if some Computers show up the wrong date? they are connected with internet and to ure servers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/wrong-date/03bd42ab-edf3-4097-82db-2c517b71bfd9
  10. Windows 10 Photos app displaying wrong dates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos app displaying wrong dates.: I'm uploading photos/videos from my iPhone from a trip I just got back from. All events took place in August, but the photos app is marking many as September. Even some photos (Aug 12) that are older are marked as September while newer photos (Aug 25) are marked as August. My...