Windows 10: Wrong display of Battery percentage in Windows 10

Discus and support Wrong display of Battery percentage in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently noted that my laptop's charging indicator light is not turning white as it does when its fully charged so I opened it and saw that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AyushSingh._, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Wrong display of Battery percentage in Windows 10

I recently noted that my laptop's charging indicator light is not turning white as it does when its fully charged so I opened it and saw that the battery wont charged full above 87%.

Today it got more complicated as it shows 0% after 2 hours of charging while I am typing this and I am not connected to any power source.

If anyone knows why this is happening and how to fix this issue please help.

:)

AyushSingh._, Dec 29, 2019
  2. Amac_243 Win User

Battery Percentage in Windows 10

Hi,

I was wondering when Windows 10 would incorporate the option of having the battery in percentage rather than display a bar? I mean, the Fall Update included a percentage indicator to
    Bluetooth devices, but not to the actual laptop battery itself?

I was wondering when this will be fixed. Because third party battery percentage programs are either hit or miss and don't get me started on the battery percentage apps in the Microsoft Store!

Hope that this will be included soon.

Amac_243, Dec 29, 2019
  3. VeniceDoc Win User
    Battery Percentage Windows 10

I am having this problem as well. I am looking for only how to display the
    Battery Percentage. My battery icon is displayed, but not the percentage

VeniceDoc, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Wrong display of Battery percentage in Windows 10

Battery Percentage Windows 10

It makes no sense to not have a battery percentage indicator on mouseover. Clicking on the icon to see the percentage leftover is an extra step I'd rather not take.

RyanColby1984, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Wrong display of Battery percentage in Windows 10

1. Wrong display of Battery percentage in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wrong display Battery

2. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  3. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  4. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Battery Percentage in Windows 10

Battery Percentage in Windows 10: has this been resolved bc i just searched for it and could not tell. all similar questions/threads are locked, not helpful. tyia - the 3rd party apps or ones from the store don't seem to work properly; i have to manually start the program each time. please let me know of...
  6. PC wrong battery percentage and charging issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC wrong battery percentage and charging issue: I am using a HP Notebook model "hp 15-bs1xx" , but I am experiencing a issue there. I am using windows 10 pro version 1903 OS build 18362.836. Window shows that 16% battery is remaining but after few seconds it automatically shutdown without any battery low warning. And also,...
  7. battery percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery percentage: after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage/c870e216-a100-4c31-ac0b-665f3b954b17
  8. Battery Percentage in Windows 10

Battery Percentage in Windows 10: Hi, I was wondering when Windows 10 would incorporate the option of having the battery in percentage rather than display a bar? I mean, the Fall Update included a percentage indicator to Bluetooth devices, but not to the actual laptop battery itself? I was wondering when...
  9. Battery percentage showing wrong.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery percentage showing wrong.: When ever i hover over my pointer on my battery icon it's shows 1% extra than it's actual battery percentage. I also try to uninstall the battery drivers but still facing issue....
  10. Battery icon showing wrong percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery icon showing wrong percentage: I installed win10 v1803 directly on my brand new laptop 'HP 15q-bu038tu' Laptop came with freedos, no os was pre-installed, Battery Icon is showing wrong percentage , i.e. it always shows 1% less than real as shown in screenshot [ATTACH]...