Windows 10: wrong download setting

Discus and support wrong download setting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc id registered as 1703 but the newest downloads are 1803 and do not install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArleneStrunk, Sep 25, 2018.

1. wrong download setting

My pc id registered as 1703 but the newest downloads are 1803 and do not install

:)

ArleneStrunk, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Something wrong with downloads?

maybe list the specific file you are trying to download. I also just grabbed a download with no issues, and good speed.

sneekypeet, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

wrong download setting

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

wrong download setting

1. wrong download setting - Similar Threads - wrong download setting

2. Files Downloading with the Wrong Extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Downloading with the Wrong Extension: Whenever I download .zip files, they get saved as .bbz that is the extension that goes with the BrailleBlaster program I use for Braille transcription. It's not a huge issue because I can just change the extension in the downloads folder, and it works fine, but it's annoying...
  3. Clicked wrong setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicked wrong setting: I wanted to download a pkg file from google but when clicking on it I accidentally set it to always open in chrome. Is there a way to reset it to the one where it was at before...
  4. Clicked wrong setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicked wrong setting: I wanted to download a pkg file from google but when clicking on it I accidentally set it to always open in chrome. Is there a way to reset it to the one where it was at before...
  5. Clicked wrong setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Something Wrong With Windows Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Wrong With Windows Download: I decided to download Windows 10 on my iMac and I followed every step. I turned it off for a bit and when I turned it on again, it said "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK"...
  7. Downloaded wrong version of game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded wrong version of game: I’ve paid for Minecraft for Windows 10 and realised it’s the wrong version and should have paid for the Java eddition. Does anyone know if l could swap over to Java without having to pay again? Thanks...
  8. Downloaded wrong game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded wrong game: I basically bought minecraft windows 10 thinking it was the same as java but better cause I've never done this before but I realised my mistake and tried to refund it but it won't let me? I am really confused and really wanted to play with friends but can't and no matter who...
  9. Downloading the wrong windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading the wrong windows 10: I keep trying to install windows 10 (home) but it keeps saying I selected education when I haven't even choose which one to download. any know how to fix it?...
  10. wrong program used for downloads

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wrong program used for downloads: down loaded some programs and accidently Adobe was chosen, tried fixing in registry but would not work, so cant download any files on this PC that need to be opened, and if you select the program to open file it wont work!...