Windows 10: wrong e mail

Discus and support wrong e mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my e mail is or was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ineed to change to my old e mail how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by clarksmith07, Mar 14, 2019.

1. wrong e mail

my e mail is or was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ineed to change to my old e mail how can I do it ? my phone# 6265901897.

:)

clarksmith07, Mar 14, 2019

2. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 14, 2019
  3. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Mar 14, 2019
  4. wrong e mail

Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

wrong e mail

1. wrong e mail - Similar Threads - wrong mail

2. why are my sign in details wrong. It keeps saying my E-mail address is Hotmail it is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are my sign in details wrong. It keeps saying my E-mail address is Hotmail it is not...: I am at a loss as to know how this happened My partner has a hotmail E-mail address. I am unable to sign into cloud. Whenever I try to sign in my name keeps appearing as @hotmail...
  3. why are my sign in details wrong. It keeps saying my E-mail address is Hotmail it is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why are my sign in details wrong. It keeps saying my E-mail address is Hotmail it is not...: I am at a loss as to know how this happened My partner has a hotmail E-mail address. I am unable to sign into cloud. Whenever I try to sign in my name keeps appearing as @hotmail...
  4. why are my sign in details wrong. It keeps saying my E-mail address is Hotmail it is not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. In the Mail app, the wrong name is showing to recipients. How can I remedy this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the Mail app, the wrong name is showing to recipients. How can I remedy this?: In the Mail app not Outlook, recipients of my emails are seeing a name I had previous to a name change. I've updated the name everywhere I could think of. I am signing my email as my new name, but people still respond with the other name....
  6. In the Mail app, the wrong name is showing to recipients. How can I remedy this?

In the Mail app, the wrong name is showing to recipients. How can I remedy this?: In the Mail app not Outlook, recipients of my emails are seeing a name I had previous to a name change. I've updated the name everywhere I could think of. I am signing my email as my new name, but people still respond with the other name....
  7. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook: I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothingNo, this is not in contacts, Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how...
  8. Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook

Wrong email address in Mail app windows 10 not Outlook: I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp not Outlook that I cannot deleteThere is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothingNo, this is not in contacts, Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how...
  9. What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures: Win 10 Mail in Win 10 21H2 Pro Up-to-date ... This is about my -- me at bellsouth.net -- IMAP mail account only in W10 Mail. The Fix button always Nets - Something Went Wrong - when I OK Win 10 Having Access to Mail, Contacts, calendar Etc and entering Password. Require Auth...
  10. What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures

What's Wrong - Your W10 Mail Acct Settings Are Out-of-Date - Fix Failures: Win 10 Mail in Win 10 21H2 Pro Up-to-date ... This is about my -- me at bellsouth.net -- IMAP mail account only in W10 Mail. The Fix button always Nets - Something Went Wrong - when I OK Win 10 Having Access to Mail, Contacts, calendar Etc and entering Password. Require Auth...