Windows 10: Wrong Email Address Appearing in Settings > Your Info

Discus and support Wrong Email Address Appearing in Settings > Your Info in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I just purchased a new computer with Windows 10 and I fat fingered a setup and typed the wrong email address and now YOUR INFO shows the wrong email... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MissyMcDonough, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Wrong Email Address Appearing in Settings > Your Info

I just purchased a new computer with Windows 10 and I fat fingered a setup and typed the wrong email address and now YOUR INFO shows the wrong email address. Is there a way to change this?

:)

MissyMcDonough, Dec 3, 2019

2. Evga Step up program? Wrong address

*Roll Eyes Wrong Email Address Appearing in Settings > Your Info :rolleyes:hi i put my 8800GTS in for the Step up program and my address was wrong do i just email them or cancel it and start it again bacuase the postage price is to low

Live OR Die, Dec 3, 2019
  3. How do I remove a wrong sent email address from drop-down list?

I once sent an email to a wrong address. Ever since that the wrong address exists in the suggestion list whenever I write a new email. Like this:

I wanted send an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

However the first time I typed *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and didn't find the fault until the system told me email sent failed.

then everytime I want to send to john, the wrong address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the time I type "j" in the "to:" position

Is there a way I can remove that wrong address? It is quite annoying.

Thanks!

Vane.Zhengliu, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Sam Vimes Win User

Wrong Email Address Appearing in Settings > Your Info

Mail App: Removing drop down email address suggestions

I'm not a big fan of the MS Mail program and don't really use it for serious stuff but somehow or other if I create a new email then as I start to enter the recipients address a whole load of suggestions will appear. I don't have any contacts in the People app so I'm not sure where these come from.

The question is how can I clear this list so that I no longer get the suggestions?

Thanks

Sam Vimes, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Wrong Email Address Appearing in Settings > Your Info

1. Wrong Email Address Appearing in Settings > Your Info - Similar Threads - Wrong Email Address

2. delete wrong email addresse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete wrong email addresse: i have a wrong e mail with my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-wrong-email-addresse/aaf517b8-0e20-4ffa-9002-8210b8430171
  3. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info": How do I change the email address hidden in yellow? This email address no longer exists, so I cannot access or verify it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-email-address-under-your-info/40e04b81-54b2-4960-aca5-c79db6930579
  4. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info": How do I change the email address hidden in yellow? This email address no longer exists, so I cannot access or verify it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-email-address-under-your-info/40e04b81-54b2-4960-aca5-c79db6930579
  5. How to Change the eMail Address Under "Your Info"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Email in Your Info settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email in Your Info settings: I just wanna change the email to MY email. I never asked for this email to link to my local account, but I guess it just does that when you sign in. How do I fix this???...
  7. Something is wrong with Your Info page in Settings

Something is wrong with Your Info page in Settings: I'm sorry I am a bit new to Windows 10. I updated my Windows 10 to 20H2 just yesterday. I experienced no issues at first, and I loved the new look. But whenever I try to enter Your Info page in Settings, a "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute. Your PC ran into...
  8. changing email address on your info on the computer on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    changing email address on your info on the computer on windows 10: how do i change the email address on your info on the computer on windows 10 i only have one email address the one that is on there now is no longer active...
  9. Wrong Email Address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong Email Address: M/Soft is telling me I need a fix to the system. When I try to accept it, M/Soft tells me they sent an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. There is no such email address or company that I know of. I need M/Soft to use the correct email address. Please help....
  10. Wrong email address

Wrong email address: I restored my computer programs and when setting starting windows I made a mistake with my email address which actually belongs to someone else. When starting my computer I apparently have the wrong pin number and password. While tryin trying to recover them they send the...