Windows 10: Wrong email address

Discus and support Wrong email address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I restored my computer programs and when setting starting windows I made a mistake with my email address which actually belongs to someone else. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeroyWorden, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Wrong email address

I restored my computer programs and when setting starting windows I made a mistake with my email address which actually belongs to someone else.

When starting my computer I apparently have the wrong pin number and password. While tryin trying to recover them they send the code to the wrong email address. How can I put in the right email address?

:)

LeroyWorden, Oct 22, 2018

2. Evga Step up program? Wrong address

*Roll Eyes Wrong email address :rolleyes:hi i put my 8800GTS in for the Step up program and my address was wrong do i just email them or cancel it and start it again bacuase the postage price is to low

Live OR Die, Oct 22, 2018
  3. How do I remove a wrong sent email address from drop-down list?

I once sent an email to a wrong address. Ever since that the wrong address exists in the suggestion list whenever I write a new email. Like this:

I wanted send an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

However the first time I typed *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and didn't find the fault until the system told me email sent failed.

then everytime I want to send to john, the wrong address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the time I type "j" in the "to:" position

Is there a way I can remove that wrong address? It is quite annoying.

Thanks!

Vane.Zhengliu, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Wrong email address

Win10 Reservation - I used the wrong email address

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and look for the suggestions provided by one of our MVP Andre Da Costa replied on June 3, 2015:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/13b65835-6760-4f65-827f-bb9254831dbc

However you may cancel the current reservation and reserve again with the correct email address. Follow the below steps to cancel the reservation:

• Right click on the Get Windows 10 App or Windows icon located in right end of the taskbar.
    • Select “Check your upgrade status”.
    • Select “Cancel reservation”.
    Now reserve the Windows 10 once again with your correct email address.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Wrong email address

1. Wrong email address - Similar Threads - Wrong email address

2. delete wrong email addresse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete wrong email addresse: i have a wrong e mail with my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-wrong-email-addresse/aaf517b8-0e20-4ffa-9002-8210b8430171
  3. delete wrong email addresse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete wrong email addresse: i have a wrong e mail with my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-wrong-email-addresse/aaf517b8-0e20-4ffa-9002-8210b8430171
  4. delete wrong email addresse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wrong Microsoft account email address

Wrong Microsoft account email address: I was trying to help set up my girlfriends Lenovo lab top and I used an incorrect email address for the administrator Microsoft account.I tried setting up an e mail account with that user name and it has been taken.It has not been verified.Can I change the administrator...
  6. Wrong email address for signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong email address for signing in: I'm signing into my account everywhere using a personal email address me@mydomain which is set as my primary and only sign-in alias at account.live.com/signinpreferences. But, when I go to account.microsoft.com/profile under account info, it insists that my other *** Email...
  7. Wrong email address for signing in

Wrong email address for signing in: I'm signing into my account everywhere using a personal email address me@mydomain which is set as my primary and only sign-in alias at account.live.com/signinpreferences. But, when I go to account.microsoft.com/profile under account info, it insists that my other *** Email...
  8. wrong name associated with email address

wrong name associated with email address: I changed my last name recently and thought I had changed it everywhere on my laptop - Microsoft, Google, Mail, Gmail, etc. When I send an email from my PC using the Mail app or Gmail app, my email address is still associated with my old name, even though in settings it shows...
  9. going to wrong email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    going to wrong email address: When I get a return email from a source and it says click here to send an email back to the source. The system gives me an old email account that I no longer use. I have looked in Google settings and the setting for MS 10. I can not find where I can update or remove this old...
  10. Wrong Email Address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong Email Address: M/Soft is telling me I need a fix to the system. When I try to accept it, M/Soft tells me they sent an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. There is no such email address or company that I know of. I need M/Soft to use the correct email address. Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wrong email address in list