Windows 10: Wrong email on windows 10 login

Discus and support Wrong email on windows 10 login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason the email listed on my Windows login screen is not my email. Its actually shows my brothers. He has never been added as a user and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fsufan4423, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Wrong email on windows 10 login

For some reason the email listed on my Windows login screen is not my email. Its actually shows my brothers. He has never been added as a user and I can't remove it for some reason. It doesn't show in the user list. It's as if they are one email somehow. One the main part when I reboot my PC it shows mine, In the bottom left corner, It shows his. I type in my correct password and it seems to be looking for his, which neither of know how this is even possible.

I log in using the pin option. My issue Is, I'm trying to uninstall/wipe display drivers and have to login while in safe mode and the software I'm using the pin option doesn't work.

Has anyone had this issue?

:)

fsufan4423, Aug 30, 2019

2. Windows Login Email

• Go to "Settings" app, then click Accounts
    • Click the Link for "login using a local account" and follow the steps through
    • Go back to the same place and now link again to the correct/new email address.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 30, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Wrong email on windows 10 login

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Wrong email on windows 10 login

1. Wrong email on windows 10 login - Similar Threads - Wrong email login

2. Wrong Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Email: I just changed my old email to my new email. My new email is not the primary email and I have deleted the old email from my Microsoft account. But when I click like Microsoft account it still shows my old email same with word things like that. However, on my computer, it says...
  3. Wrong Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong Email: I just changed my old email to my new email. My new email is not the primary email and I have deleted the old email from my Microsoft account. But when I click like Microsoft account it still shows my old email same with word things like that. However, on my computer, it says...
  4. Wrong Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. User login screwed up - wrong email address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User login screwed up - wrong email address: Hi.I'm going round in circles, hopefully someone can help.My daughter logged onto her grandmother's Win10 laptop via grandmother's user ID. She opened PowerPoint, but signed in using her own outlook address. Now, grandmother's user ID displays my daughter's email address and...
  6. Windows 10 Activated on Wrong Email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activated on Wrong Email: Hello, I purchased Windows 10 for a friend, but I accidentally helped him install it under my own email. Is there a way to restore this? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activated-on-wrong-email/bec532ae-2f0c-4560-a437-a5439e809b86
  7. Wrong email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong email: When i made a account I made mistake on one of the letters,I made one a c insteade of a s. Now when getting sent a code I can't get it. Is ther a way to change to the correct letter in the email?...
  8. wrong email.

in Windows 10 Customization
    wrong email.: apparently I put thr wrong email in win I set up my computer or mic account and I cant get any help with fixing it .its what even shows on my laptop I don't understand why I cant get any help with this...
  9. Wrong email address associated with windows 10 preventing login

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wrong email address associated with windows 10 preventing login: I’m writing to discuss a problem which is probably relatively rare but is an issue for me at the moment. During the process of repairing my daughters computer and upgrading it to an Ssd hard drive i realised that she had been logging into windows via an email address similar...
  10. Wrong email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong email: Hello , when I was setting up my new laptop I created my administrator account with a wrong email ... what can I do to change it to the right email ? Thank you . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-email/7d33dc50-ef16-4c01-8200-f5208e697021"