Windows 10: Wrong email

Discus and support Wrong email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello , when I was setting up my new laptop I created my administrator account with a wrong email ... what can I do to change it to the right email ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Theodor-CristiNitu, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Wrong email

Hello , when I was setting up my new laptop I created my administrator account with a wrong email ... what can I do to change it to the right email ? Thank you .

:)

Theodor-CristiNitu, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

User account now has wrong microsoft email tied to it

Hello vexorg, Wrong email :)

You might check using step 3 in Option Two of the tutorial below to see if your son's email is listed under your "Email & app accounts". If so, deleting it will remove it.

*Arrow Add or Delete Account in Windows 10 Mail app Windows 10 Tutorials

Brink, Nov 14, 2018
  3. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Wrong email

Evga Step up program? Wrong address

*Roll Eyes Wrong email :rolleyes:hi i put my 8800GTS in for the Step up program and my address was wrong do i just email them or cancel it and start it again bacuase the postage price is to low

Live OR Die, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Wrong email

1. Wrong email - Similar Threads - Wrong email

2. I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...: I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it, and now I can't change that date, I've tried following the instructions I found on the Microsoft support website, but I couldn't resolve it.I can't find the option to change the date of...
  3. I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...: I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it, and now I can't change that date, I've tried following the instructions I found on the Microsoft support website, but I couldn't resolve it.I can't find the option to change the date of...
  4. I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why am I Getting system error stating Something went wrong when trying to add google email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am I Getting system error stating Something went wrong when trying to add google email...: Trying to add my google email under the ADD ACCOUNT tab. Accepts all of my info until last screen, Confirm when I get a pp up Error 0x8000000b stating SOMETHING WENT WRONG...
  6. why am I Getting system error stating Something went wrong when trying to add google email...

why am I Getting system error stating Something went wrong when trying to add google email...: Trying to add my google email under the ADD ACCOUNT tab. Accepts all of my info until last screen, Confirm when I get a pp up Error 0x8000000b stating SOMETHING WENT WRONG...
  7. Wrong Microsoft account email entered during factory reset. How do I fix it?

Wrong Microsoft account email entered during factory reset. How do I fix it?: I just recently got a new HP ENVY x360. and during the set I intended to put in the same Microsoft account id from my old computer, but accidentally put the wrong one. Now my administrator account is wrong and I don’t have the same stuff I did on my old computer bc of it. Is...
  8. Wrong Microsoft account email entered during factory reset. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Microsoft account email entered during factory reset. How do I fix it?: I just recently got a new HP ENVY x360. and during the set I intended to put in the same Microsoft account id from my old computer, but accidentally put the wrong one. Now my administrator account is wrong and I don’t have the same stuff I did on my old computer bc of it. Is...
  9. I used the wrong email for my product key, what can I do to get my product key I paid for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used the wrong email for my product key, what can I do to get my product key I paid for?: I had purchased Microsoft Pro 11 from the Microsoft store but had put my school email instead of my email address. So, I didn't get the Product Key I paid for. What can I do to get it to my email address?...
  10. I used the wrong email for my product key, what can I do to get my product key I paid for?

I used the wrong email for my product key, what can I do to get my product key I paid for?: I had purchased Microsoft Pro 11 from the Microsoft store but had put my school email instead of my email address. So, I didn't get the Product Key I paid for. What can I do to get it to my email address?...