Windows 10: Wrong Facial Recognition

Discus and support Wrong Facial Recognition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have baby pics of my son. I have a new niece that has come into the family and the photos app is recognizing her face to be the same as my son's. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FranciscoAmavisca, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Wrong Facial Recognition

I have baby pics of my son. I have a new niece that has come into the family and the photos app is recognizing her face to be the same as my son's. How do you tell the app, this face is not who you think it is?

:)

FranciscoAmavisca, Oct 18, 2018

2. facial recognition

Hello,

Facial Recognition was developed as part of the new security features of Windows 10. We would like to confirm if you are
    trying to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello or for the
    Windows 10 Camera app?

If you are requesting to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Under Picture password, click Remove.

However, we have yet to include the option to turn off Facial Recognition feature in Windows 10 Camera app. We suggest that you
    submit a suggestion to our Feedback Hub. Your feedback helps us continually improve your experience with our products. To submit a feedback, follow the instruction below:

• Open the Windows 10 Camera app.
    • Click the Gear icon located at the upper right corner of the screen.
    • Scroll down, click Send Feedback.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Facial recognition

Hello Bill,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we will know why the facial recognition quit working:

• Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to sign using facial recognition?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Wrong Facial Recognition

facial recognition

Hi Dawn,

Based on the details you have provided, you can follow these steps to set a new scan for facial recognition:

• On the
      Start
      button, go to
      Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.

• Under
      Windows Hello, choose
      camera setup option.

• Select
      Remove
      to delete or remove the previous facial recognition setup.

• To setup a new facial recognition setup, go to
      Set Up > Get Started.

• Follow the instructions to scan your face and click
      Finish.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Wrong Facial Recognition

1. Wrong Facial Recognition - Similar Threads - Wrong Facial Recognition

2. Facial recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial recognition: Up until a couple of weeks ago, the facial recognition on my Surface Pro 8 had been working flawlessly. It then started giving me the error message that it couldn't turn on my camera and that I needed to use my PIN. I have tried removing the device in device manager and...
  3. Facial recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facial recognition: Up until a couple of weeks ago, the facial recognition on my Surface Pro 8 had been working flawlessly. It then started giving me the error message that it couldn't turn on my camera and that I needed to use my PIN. I have tried removing the device in device manager and...
  4. facial recognition

facial recognition: How can I uninstall Facial Recognition or at least keep it from sending messages asking me to install a newer version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition/7e573c61-b610-4fc6-b234-e33bd0606f6a
  5. Facial Recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facial Recognition: Hi! Am I able to install facial recognition on my Samsung Galaxy book2? I have been trying to but the option does not show, only fingerprint and PIN. Thanks Cindy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition/0dbbf103-e0bf-448b-98d7-6bfa7cdf6c4e
  6. facial recognition

facial recognition: I am banned from viewing my photos because I am clicking DECLINE on the facial recognition. Unbelievable!!! How do I get past this? It gives you the option Accept or Decline. And when I click decline it refuses to move on....
  7. facial recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    facial recognition: Why is my facial recognition not working anymore? The error says "Something went wrong sign in using your pin " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition/a9d9fb3d-e5ae-49d2-8ad9-eae15139dc0d
  8. Facial Recognition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Facial Recognition: Hello, I have used facial recognition ever since I got my surface pro 4 tablet a couple years ago. My father got me one of those covers for your camera. Sometimes, my tablet with unlock using the facial recognition when the camera is covered, and won't unlock when it isn't...
  9. facial recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    facial recognition: when I sign in the camera comes on but has stopped recognizing me. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition/9bc1a5ae-dc74-4db2-8045-618a3cfa423c
  10. Facial recognition

Facial recognition: Industry received my new dell Inspiron 7000 series. When I turned it on it wanted to load the fast access application, so I let it. It then asked me to reboot, so I did that too. I didn't set up the fast access face recognition before I rebooted and now the fast access screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wrong Facial Recognition on photos app

2. Wrong Facial Recognition