Windows 10: Wrong file size displayed

Discus and support Wrong file size displayed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am getting this in my F drive. I updated windows, scanned it using Windows Defender Offline scan but still it's appearing like this. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DivyashreeSoni, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Wrong file size displayed

Wrong file size displayed 3f3c52b9-5356-4bad-97a8-bbac9eaeecb7?upload=true.jpg

I am getting this in my F drive. I updated windows, scanned it using Windows Defender Offline scan but still it's appearing like this. Please help

:)

DivyashreeSoni, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Windows9 Win User

External second display wrong size

I have two extra displays connected to my laptop, and my largest one (technically a TV but whatever) is appearing the wrong size relative to my internal laptop display. My laptop's display is set to 1920x1080, and my TV is at a recommended 1366x768. Here are two pictures showing my situation.

Displays in real life:

Wrong file size displayed [​IMG]

Displays as shown on my computer:

Wrong file size displayed [​IMG]

Windows9, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Drone Win User
    Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Wrong file size displayed

how to enable normal/bigger size from small font size in toolbar and next to icons

Hi Tim,

For us to address you concern, we suggest following these steps on how to increase the text size of toolbars, application labels and folder names:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Click on Advanced display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select on Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, change specific items on your preferred text size then click on
      Apply.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Wrong file size displayed

1. Wrong file size displayed - Similar Threads - Wrong file size

2. Wrong file size in Properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong file size in Properties: Hello, I have a 4GB folder that is reported as 4TB in file explorer properties. I see this was an issue first reported in 2018. I'm running widows 10 pro 21H2.I've run several scans and fixed corrupted files as recommended in earlier posts with no luck.Is this really still a...
  3. Wrong file size in Properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong file size in Properties: Hello, I have a 4GB folder that is reported as 4TB in file explorer properties. I see this was an issue first reported in 2018. I'm running widows 10 pro 21H2.I've run several scans and fixed corrupted files as recommended in earlier posts with no luck.Is this really still a...
  4. Wrong file size in Properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. display size all of a sudden is wrong.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    display size all of a sudden is wrong.: the display size that my monitor is meant for is 1900x 1024 (i think) but windows makes it 1280x 1024 and it wont list 1900x 1024 as an option. I have done a clean reinstall for my gpu's and reinstalled windows 10. my gpu is nvidia quadro p1000 and intel(r) UHD 630 my os...
  6. Always Display File Sizes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Always Display File Sizes: I always use the details view when navigating through Windows folders. It displays a column dedicated to "size" but it's always empty. Is there a way to automatically display file and folder size at all times in Windows? The irony is that I currently navigate through Windows...
  7. File display size

in Windows 10 Support
    File display size: Since the 1903 update, whenever I open a file that is pinned to the taskbar, it opens as a thumbnail, even though they are set to open maximized. how do I get them back opening maximized? Any advice appreciated. Thank you. 136691
  8. How to display files size with File Explorer?

in Cortana
    How to display files size with File Explorer?: Can File Explore display a file size (bytes) without opening the file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-display-files-size-with-file-explorer/73380b2a-b28d-49f8-8816-eb95e2e73a14"
  9. Outlook suddenly displaying at wrong size in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook suddenly displaying at wrong size in Edge: Not sure if this is a MS issue. Default zoom setting for Edge is 125% but Outlook email is suddenly really tiny in size despite Edge showing 125%. The right hand 30% of the screen is now just empty white space. If I change it to 100% and back to 125% then it corrects until I...
  10. External second display wrong size

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    External second display wrong size: I have two extra displays connected to my laptop, and my largest one (technically a TV but whatever) is appearing the wrong size relative to my internal laptop display. My laptop's display is set to 1920x1080, and my TV is at a recommended 1366x768. Here are two pictures...