Windows 10: Wrong fill colour for action buttons in top right (minimise, maximise, close) for universal...

Discus and support Wrong fill colour for action buttons in top right (minimise, maximise, close) for universal... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All apps installed from the Microsoft Store including those pre-installed on Windows (e.g. Calculator) and Settings fill in the action buttons in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LachlanWilson3, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Wrong fill colour for action buttons in top right (minimise, maximise, close) for universal...

All apps installed from the Microsoft Store including those pre-installed on Windows (e.g. Calculator) and Settings fill in the action buttons in the top right of a window with the currently set theme colour for the OS like seen below.

Wrong fill colour for action buttons in top right (minimise, maximise, close) for universal... [​IMG]

Apps like OneNote that have a custom title bar just grey it out.

Wrong fill colour for action buttons in top right (minimise, maximise, close) for universal... ae7e3c5c-a60e-40b9-879d-77652342527b?upload=true.png

Standard applications like Chrome and Office display as they should.

Wrong fill colour for action buttons in top right (minimise, maximise, close) for universal... bbe3ac61-5f63-4b97-9ba6-9f246018a57b?upload=true.png

I've tried messing around with personalisation settings to fix this but to no avail. This graphical bug doesn't exist on my desktop and didn't exist on my laptop until I did a factory reset to fix a completely unrelated issue and noticed this was the case. This device is a Dell XPS 13 9350.

:)

LachlanWilson3, Apr 29, 2019

2. Size of close, Minimise and Maximise buttons

Hi all,

I have recently downloaded Windows 10 and was wondering if there was a way to reduce the size of the Close, Minimise and restore buttons at the top of each of my windows?

Thanks

Donal McEnery, Apr 29, 2019
  3. PCL1904 Win User
    why is my minimise/maximise button NOT working

why is my minimise/maximise button NOT working

PCL1904, Apr 29, 2019
  4. sierra117 Win User

Wrong fill colour for action buttons in top right (minimise, maximise, close) for universal...

Strange Minimise/Maximise Animations

Hey guys,

Something really weird is happening ever since I upgraded (which is a few days ago). Every window, if opened brand new, minimises with the correct animation (the window would fade and minimise to its button on the taskbar). But if I maximise it, the animation changes - it maximises from the bottom-right corner of the screen and minimises to the bottom-right corner as well. For example, if I create an instance of Notepad, click on minimise, it will play the correct animation. But now if I click on the button on the taskbar to bring it back up, it will play the wrong animation and will play the wrong animation upon minimising as well.

It somehow strangely fixed itself once, until I restarted and it's been the same ever since. I've attached a GIF to show it. Any ideas what's going on? Never experienced anything like this.

EDIT: Not sure how my attachment broke, since it was fine when I posted it, so I've uploaded it on imgur.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

sierra117, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

Wrong fill colour for action buttons in top right (minimise, maximise, close) for universal...

1. Wrong fill colour for action buttons in top right (minimise, maximise, close) for universal... - Similar Threads - Wrong fill colour

2. Where is my minimise, maximise and close buttons?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my minimise, maximise and close buttons?!: I was using my computer. I had Task Manager open I threw it at the top of the screen. The buttons are now gone and won't come back. Need help!...
  3. Where is my minimise, maximise and close buttons?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my minimise, maximise and close buttons?!: I was using my computer. I had Task Manager open I threw it at the top of the screen. The buttons are now gone and won't come back. Need help!...
  4. Windows 10: Dark mode but white close/minimise/maximise buttons in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Dark mode but white close/minimise/maximise buttons in settings: I had to completely reinstall windows 10 home, currently running 21H2 Build 19044.1645, and changed to dark mode.However when I go to the settings screen right click on desktop -> personalise , the buttons for close/minimise/maximise are still white/light grey and won't turn...
  5. Windows 10: Dark mode but white close/minimise/maximise buttons in settings

Windows 10: Dark mode but white close/minimise/maximise buttons in settings: I had to completely reinstall windows 10 home, currently running 21H2 Build 19044.1645, and changed to dark mode.However when I go to the settings screen right click on desktop -> personalise , the buttons for close/minimise/maximise are still white/light grey and won't turn...
  6. minimise/maximise and close buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimise/maximise and close buttons: The minimise/maximise and close buttons are showing as circles on my husbands computer. Has anyone had this problem and how can he change them back again?...
  7. minimise/maximise and close buttons

minimise/maximise and close buttons: The minimise/maximise and close buttons are showing as circles on my husbands computer. Has anyone had this problem and how can he change them back again?...
  8. How to enable transparency on the CLOSE MINIMISE & MAXIMISE buttons? These buttons using a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable transparency on the CLOSE MINIMISE & MAXIMISE buttons? These buttons using a...: Hi, Up until version 1903 I was having a problem with the color scheme of the CLOSE MINIMISE MAXIMISE & BACK button of a UWP window. These buttons took up theaccent color & not the transparency effect. After the 2004 update however, it was fixed. Unfortunately after I...
  9. Wrong colour for action buttons in top right minimise, maximise, close after reformatting PC

Wrong colour for action buttons in top right minimise, maximise, close after reformatting PC: Hi, I have just reformatted my PC straight to Windows 10 ver 2004 since I do not have a choice and I am seeing the wrong colour for action buttons at the top right top right. Is there any way to rectify this? Thanks. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Size of close, Minimise and Maximise buttons

Size of close, Minimise and Maximise buttons: Hi all, I have recently downloaded Windows 10 and was wondering if there was a way to reduce the size of the Close, Minimise and restore buttons at the top of each of my windows? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. action buttons colored windows 10