Windows 10: wrong gamertag

Discus and support wrong gamertag in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I accidently put a different name for my account when I was trying to change my name, can I get a free name change?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by my name is chaseDalby, Nov 18, 2020.

1. wrong gamertag

I accidently put a different name for my account when I was trying to change my name, can I get a free name change?

:)

my name is chaseDalby, Nov 18, 2020

2. profile/gamertag

Hi Fiona,

The email address that you used to create your child's Xbox Live account should be the same as the email address that you will use to log in on Windows 10. Once you are logged in to the same email address, it will show the same Xbox Profile, gamerscore and
    achievements.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Is there an email address attached to your child's account on the Xbox 360?
    • Did you create a new Microsoft Account or email address for the Child account online?

If the child account on Xbox 360 is not attached to an email address, follow the steps on this

link
    to connect an offline profile to a Microsoft Account and join Xbox Live.

If it is already connected to an email address in your Xbox 360, you can go to this

link
    and follow the steps to change the email.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Linking a Contact to their gamertag

Hi Jake,

Gamer tag is a online alter-ego for Xbox. Your gamertag represents you when you’re playing games and sharing with other people in the Xbox community.We’ll create a gamertag for you the first time you sign in to Xbox. If you don’t like
    it, you get to change it once for free.
    • To change your gamertag in Windows 10, open the Xbox app and select your gamerpic to open your profile. Then go to
      Customize > Change gamertag and follow the instructions.
    • To change it on your Xbox One, double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then select
      Sign in, select your gamerpic, and select My profile >
      Customize profile. Then select your gamertag and either pick a suggested one or make your own.

For further assistance: Xbox Support

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

wrong gamertag

Express Yourself with New Xbox Gamertag Features

Source: Express Yourself with New Gamertag Features - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

wrong gamertag

1. wrong gamertag - Similar Threads - wrong gamertag

2. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  3. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  4. I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...: So I tried to install Windows 7 on my 2018 modern laptop, and it's compatible on UEFI and No CSM, however it can't run so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-windows-7-but-gone-wrong/5f8496e0-63bb-4f35-87ba-28028ab00d68
  5. I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...

I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...: So I tried to install Windows 7 on my 2018 modern laptop, and it's compatible on UEFI and No CSM, however it can't run so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-windows-7-but-gone-wrong/5f8496e0-63bb-4f35-87ba-28028ab00d68
  6. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.: Hi, I would greatly appreciate help in getting Dragon Professional 16 DP16 running again on my work PC. IT have put it into a too hard basket. OS is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909. I am 'dhutch', a simple end-user at our institution. The error message is always 'Dragon...
  7. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.: Hi, I would greatly appreciate help in getting Dragon Professional 16 DP16 running again on my work PC. IT have put it into a too hard basket. OS is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909. I am 'dhutch', a simple end-user at our institution. The error message is always 'Dragon...
  8. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  10. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...