Windows 10: wrong info

Discus and support wrong info in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, so on my lock screen my name comes up as adam Russell instead of Adam Russell, It sounds silly but it's really starting to annoy me. I'm not very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdamRussell93, May 21, 2019.

1. wrong info

Hi, so on my lock screen my name comes up as adam Russell instead of Adam Russell, It sounds silly but it's really starting to annoy me. I'm not very good with computers so in the easiest way step by step how can I change this to have my name displayed correctly upon log in.

please and thank you

:)

AdamRussell93, May 21, 2019
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, May 21, 2019
  3. Random Restars - > Video Card - > PSU

i try but find no info. itd help if someone explained it.. tbh.

TrAiN^WrEcK, May 21, 2019
  4. miahallen Win User

wrong info

miahallen, May 21, 2019
Thema:

wrong info

1. wrong info - Similar Threads - wrong info

2. Windows 11 displaying WRONG GPS META data info on photography files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 displaying WRONG GPS META data info on photography files: The GPS location Longitude and latitude and date / time of day is interpreted incorrectly in windows 11. This works properly in Windows 10. Please refer to the attached screenshot.Can you please advise what the fix is here?...
  3. Windows 11 displaying WRONG GPS META data info on photography files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 displaying WRONG GPS META data info on photography files: The GPS location Longitude and latitude and date / time of day is interpreted incorrectly in windows 11. This works properly in Windows 10. Please refer to the attached screenshot.Can you please advise what the fix is here?...
  4. Wrong account info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong account info: I logged out of my gaming account on the xbox live app and when I try to log back in it tells me my password is incorrect. Very possible I forgot it but when I click "forgot password" the email it wants to send a code to is NOT my email. I never got any security alerts for...
  5. Wrong account info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong account info: I logged out of my gaming account on the xbox live app and when I try to log back in it tells me my password is incorrect. Very possible I forgot it but when I click "forgot password" the email it wants to send a code to is NOT my email. I never got any security alerts for...
  6. Wrong account info

7. Windows shows wrong info in phones folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows shows wrong info in phones folder.: With computer connected to my Samsung Note 20 and I open the <Document> folder on the phone via Windows 10 it is showing a couple folders from elsewhere on my computer. When I open the folder via the phone it shows the correct files in that folder. Think I may clicked wrong...
  8. Windows shows wrong info in phones folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shows wrong info in phones folder.: With computer connected to my Samsung Note 20 and I open the <Document> folder on the phone via Windows 10 it is showing a couple folders from elsewhere on my computer. When I open the folder via the phone it shows the correct files in that folder. Think I may clicked wrong...
  9. Windows shows wrong info in phones folder.

10. My location info is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    My location info is wrong: I recently moved from the west coast 945xx to the east coast 110xx. Whenever I am at my home Wi-Fi network, Windows thinks that I am in 945xx. When I am at my university, it gets my location information correct and says correctly that I am in 110xx. I have tried doing...