Windows 10: Wrong install of windows

Discus and support Wrong install of windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, I recently built a new computer and when loading it up with media creation tool I selected windows 10 home by accident. On my previous computer I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ssynxc, Nov 8, 2020.

1. /u/Ssynxc Win User

Wrong install of windows

Hey, I recently built a new computer and when loading it up with media creation tool I selected windows 10 home by accident. On my previous computer I had windows 10 pro and it is linked to my Microsoft account. I was planning on logging into my Microsoft account on my new pc to activate my windows 10 pro but now that I picked windows 10 home by accident I can no longer do that. I was wondering if anyone knew a way I could delete the windows home on my new computer and put windows 10 pro instead. Any words of advice are appreciated Thanks

submitted by /u/Ssynxc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ssynxc, Nov 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Wrong install of windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Wrong install of windows

1. Wrong install of windows - Similar Threads - Wrong install

2. I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...: So I tried to install Windows 7 on my 2018 modern laptop, and it's compatible on UEFI and No CSM, however it can't run so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-windows-7-but-gone-wrong/5f8496e0-63bb-4f35-87ba-28028ab00d68
  3. I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to install Windows 7 but gone wrong...: So I tried to install Windows 7 on my 2018 modern laptop, and it's compatible on UEFI and No CSM, however it can't run so what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-windows-7-but-gone-wrong/5f8496e0-63bb-4f35-87ba-28028ab00d68
  4. my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong?: my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gaming-laptop-keeps-restarting-when-trying-to/a61e44fd-d332-4b98-a8eb-8289b98435de
  5. my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong?

my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong?: my gaming laptop keeps restarting when trying to install windows whats wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gaming-laptop-keeps-restarting-when-trying-to/a61e44fd-d332-4b98-a8eb-8289b98435de
  6. Eliminating wrongfully installed account/administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eliminating wrongfully installed account/administrator?: Originally set up a new computer using the wrong MS365 user account when I should have used the Family-level MS365 shared account for my wife. I've successfully added a standard local user account for her including a password & PIN. Do I remove the original wrongly installed...
  7. Eliminating wrongfully installed account/administrator?

Eliminating wrongfully installed account/administrator?: Originally set up a new computer using the wrong MS365 user account when I should have used the Family-level MS365 shared account for my wife. I've successfully added a standard local user account for her including a password & PIN. Do I remove the original wrongly installed...
  8. Accidentaly have 2 windows installs and windows is booting to the wrong one

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentaly have 2 windows installs and windows is booting to the wrong one: So for context I have 2 SSDs in my computer and a few hard drives. Both of my SSDs have windows installs on them as one was my original boot drive when I built the computer and the other one I installed later and moved my windows install to. However, I really just had copied...
  9. Accidentaly have 2 windows installs and windows is booting to the wrong one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentaly have 2 windows installs and windows is booting to the wrong one: So for context I have 2 SSDs in my computer and a few hard drives. Both of my SSDs have windows installs on them as one was my original boot drive when I built the computer and the other one I installed later and moved my windows install to. However, I really just had copied...
  10. Accidentaly have 2 windows installs and windows is booting to the wrong one