Windows 10: Wrong language in Microsoft Mahjong

Discus and support Wrong language in Microsoft Mahjong in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, a few days ago, my Mahjong app changed its language from Czech to some foreign language. I checked the app settings, no language options there,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stue08, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Stue08 Win User

Wrong language in Microsoft Mahjong

Hello, a few days ago, my Mahjong app changed its language from Czech to some foreign language. I checked the app settings, no language options there, so I assumed that the app may be influenced by local system settings. But the local settings language and location are set to Czech/Czechia so no problem there either. In my microsoft live account, that is connected to my gamer xbox profile that logs me on after the start of the Mahjong app is set to Czechia as well. Naturally I tried to reset the app, nothing changed. Even after I uninstalled the app and installed it again, the whole game is in Dutch or maybe some scandinavian language that I certainly did not choose. I tried running other microsoft games under the same gamer profile, Solitaire to be exact, and all the text is in Czech as it is supposed to be. Can anybody help me resolve this problem please?

:)

Stue08, Oct 7, 2020

2. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Don,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Mahjong.

To uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong. On the Microsoft Mahjong page in the Store, select
    Get the game (online) or Install (in the Store app). The game will download and install automatically.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Rafael,

OK, I reinstalled Microsoft Mahjong and then uninstalled it following the above directions ... until I got to the part where it says, "You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong." What "link" are you referring to? I got no dialog box or anything
    giving me a link. Only a dialog box to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, followed my another dialog box to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong ... which I did.

So, what should I do now?

Thanks very much again for your time and help.

Best Regards,

Don Smith

DonSmith330, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Wrong language in Microsoft Mahjong

Microsoft Mahjong Crash

Since An Intel Video update, Mahjong crashes after the automatic Xbox sign in. The following steps have been tried:

• uninstalling and reinstalling Mahjong. (Interestingly the usual 0 to 218 MB download changes suddenly to bigger numbers, most recently 0.9 to 1.9 GB !!).
    • using wsrestore.exe
    These do not change the behaviour of Mahjong. Other Microsoft apps eg Solitaire Collection run fine.

Bob

Bob Beechey, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Wrong language in Microsoft Mahjong

1. Wrong language in Microsoft Mahjong - Similar Threads - Wrong language Microsoft

2. Microsoft Mahjong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Mahjong: This game was working fine until about a week ago. Everytime I try to play I get this message: Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001.Looks...
  3. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Went to play tonight and the game would not open. Kept saying I wasn't logged in or whatnot. I have had similar incidents in recent weeks with Solitaire Collection, Sudoku and Taptiles. I've had to uninstall and reinstall them to get them working again. I tried this same...
  4. Microsoft mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mahjong: Could we please have harder games - eg have at least one each of different leves of difficulty each day. Far to many easy leves each day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/b1adde25-2158-42fe-9129-b65adec068e3
  5. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I used Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenges for a long time. As of yesterday I can't open it. Error Code 0x803F8001 is showing in a box directing me to the store. How can this be fixed?...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong: anybody having problems with Microsoft Mahjong and the Microsoft store ? got a 0x803f8001 error code on my desktop pc when trying to play the game yesterday. deleted the game and was going to reinstall it but nothing happens when i go to the store to install the game. click...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I uninstalled and now I can't get it to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong/1f3b1624-06c2-40bc-87bd-c7de2997a206
  8. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: I purchased the Premium subscription for Mahjong last July. All of a sudden, I'm getting ads and being asked if I want to upgrade. How do I get Premium status back on the app?...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Error Code 109_101_101? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-mahjong/752457fd-fe90-46bd-a341-79d9766d022f
  10. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Dear Microsoft-Community, I have a problem with Microsoft Mahjong. I wanna uninstall it, but my notebook install it against and against. I uninstall it 7 times, but it install it against. So what can I do, to uninstall Microsoft Mahjong?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mahjong language

2. microsoft mahjong language problem