Windows 10: wrong level on candy crush

Discus and support wrong level on candy crush in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I go to candy crush it starts me at level 1 and I am on level 1800.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PatriciaGooch, Dec 1, 2018.

1. wrong level on candy crush

when I go to candy crush it starts me at level 1 and I am on level 1800.

:)

PatriciaGooch, Dec 1, 2018

2. Candy Crush after level 126 not responding

Hi...

I was playing Candy Crush at Level 126 and i completed successfully. When i am again trying to open the application it is not responding and i am out at Windows screen. Candy crush is not responding. I am using Lumia 730 Nokia.

I have reboot my Phone twice thrice but no change.

Please advise.

gulrezshaikh, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Candy Crush

hit level 350 of candy crush and now it will not load. It's been like this for 4 days

terymcormk, Dec 1, 2018
  4. wrong level on candy crush

Level 76 on Candy Crush Saga

Hi Edson,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused.

As the issue is related to Candy Crush, I would suggest you to contact Candy Crush help support for further assistance through the link below. They will be better suited to guide you with this issue.

Click Here

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

wrong level on candy crush

1. wrong level on candy crush - Similar Threads - wrong level candy

2. candy crush saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush saga: I lost my candy crush saga game and desktop icon . reinstalled it I have no desktop icon and have lost all of my progress https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush-saga/9339d522-c0be-4736-884c-a696d8520fb2
  3. candy crush

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    candy crush: hello! my name is mariem elmrabit,i'm student at high school technique, i'm from laayoune city in morocco, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush/5de2b9bc-eb59-46f0-933a-0888cbfb1c53
  4. candy crush

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    candy crush: my e-mail to candy crush is ............................... but when i try to to the candy shop there is a different e-mail address that i do not recognize nor do i have any way to access the candy shop because i do not have the password. please help me i have been trying to...
  5. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find another way but i went to Control Panel and i can't see the game there. What should i do?...
  6. candy crush soda

in Windows 10 Gaming
    candy crush soda: my candy crush soda app is all black. its like playing in the dark. can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/candy-crush-soda/c6ecfde0-2644-4050-9b31-9869b8b968e5
  7. candy crush & candy crush soda

candy crush & candy crush soda: Hi, can you tell me why candy crush started crashing last month so it got unplayable & in the 7/10 days candy crush soda has started crashing??...
  8. CANDY CRUSH CRASHING

CANDY CRUSH CRASHING: For the past three days Candy Crush keeps crashing during a game, it just shuts down and when I reload, my game is gone and my life count lost. The game loads fine but during a game it freezes for 3 seconds and boots me out. What is happening? There's nothing wrong with my...
  9. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: Out of interest, has anybody on this forum ever actually used it? 90652
  10. No Candy Crush Saga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Candy Crush Saga: I thought win 10 supposed to have this game. Installed win 10 utilizing the MS media creation tool. 10961