Windows 10: wrong link, access denied

Discus and support wrong link, access denied in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i am trying to log on to my account on ahs.com. When i click on the my account while in windowed view it takes me to the login page with no issue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LauNicole, Feb 14, 2020.

1. LauNicole Win User

wrong link, access denied

i am trying to log on to my account on ahs.com. When i click on the my account while in windowed view it takes me to the login page with no issue, however when i am in the maximized view it takes me instead to https://test-www.ahs.com/my-account/?_ga=2.214257055.920033276.1581725325-1179439044.1581725325 and access is denied. This happens in all of internet browsers; chrome, edge and firefox. Not sure if the problem is my computer

:)

LauNicole, Feb 14, 2020
  2. EsMj Win User

Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

3. Access denied

Whenever I connect any pendrive or hard disk it says access denied for pen drive I googled got the solution for pendrive but I need to follow the steps everytime I connect give me the permanent solution and steps for hard drive access denied

krishnamagaji, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. wrong link, access denied - Similar Threads - wrong link access

2. Access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied: I hate computers! They're too complicated. Just when I'm getting used to one Operating System, Microsoft comes out with another one that I have to figure out. That happened to me when I bought a Windows 10 laptop in 2019. I hated Windows 10 then. But Microsoft must have been...
  3. "Access denied"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Access denied": I am trying to use command prompt as admin to run command attrib -s -h -r -a /s /d *.* to clear any potential viruses and i get access denied on all of it. how can I gain access and why is this such a problem with windows 11 denying me access to files and folders even as...
  4. Access is denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access is denied: I try to get on Fox news website and I get a "access is denied" . how do I fix it? HP laptop w/win 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-is-denied/4cdbc5fa-1e6b-42a6-aa48-1a36f8945e67
  5. ACCESS DENIED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ACCESS DENIED: Hello Kapil While I was trying to download drivers for a new printer, it prompts me that WINDOWS UPDATE is not On. While I try to perform Windows Update, it give error "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and...
  6. Access Denied

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access Denied: Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.finishline.com/?" on this server. Reference #18.c5e33e17.1592853789.713d2201 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-denied/729e3550-6496-4431-b07b-9bef96bd1d4f
  7. Access Denied!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access Denied!: When I try to access lowes.com from my browser Google, I get the following error message. Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.lowes.com/" on this server. Reference # 18.7e25d117.1587839593.2dd8e16d This only happens when I try to access Lowes...
  8. Access denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access denied: Having originally getting a warning that my desk top was not available after getting some updates i followed the instructions and copy paste the desktop file but now when rebooting desktop does not come up with the warning access is denied Back to square one !!...
  9. Access is denied

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Access is denied: I'm trying to free on space on Drive C: and cannot get into "Documents and Settings" or see what space it's using. Just "not accessible Access is Denied". It looks like it's a shortcut, not a folder. Guess it's a Win 10 thing ? Can I get around this anyhow ?...
  10. Access Denied appears when posting valid Links

in Windows 10 Support
    Access Denied appears when posting valid Links: Looking for some general forum help. Occasionally I will post a valid link, like to the Microsoft Media Creator and when I submit the link is replaced by the words Access Denied. Today I posted one to an AVG forum. Does someone know why this occurs? Is the forum scanning...