Windows 10: Wrong Location : Baiyun District, Guangdong, china

Discus and support Wrong Location : Baiyun District, Guangdong, china in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi i recently bought a new laptop in india, and configured coratana. when ever i asked her how was weather, she always told me the weather of Baiyun... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Advika Rijesh, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Wrong Location : Baiyun District, Guangdong, china

Hi i recently bought a new laptop in india, and configured coratana. when ever i asked her how was weather, she always told me the weather of Baiyun District, Guangdong, china. then i tried to access where my location is showing in microsoft site, site also it is showing Baiyun district, guangdon, as i never left my location in india . please help to me to resolve this issue.

Regarsd

Sd/-

:)

Advika Rijesh, Nov 7, 2020

2. Cannot Download China Map for Windows Maps

I have a Lumia 950 XL with latest generally available Windows 10 Mobile. I have downloaded and updated a number of offline maps for the Microsoft / Windows 10 Offline Maps app, but when I try and download a China map (Beijing & Guangdong Provinces), China
    does not appear in the Asia list (or any other list).

I did have these installed until recently (some problems with updating the maps) but now they are the only ones I can't find to download.

Have the China maps been withdrawn or is there some other problem and if so, can anyone offer a suggestion on how to find the China maps?

Thanks a lot for any help you can provide.

D-Ralph-HK, Nov 7, 2020
  3. gps location point is wrong

Yes I follow this suggestion, but it not have changed. I try open for test in the browser ME Official MapQuest - Maps, Driving Directions, Live Traffic

Here show correct location but Windows map sh location point wrong, same before 500m to North.

Please help! Without correct GPS service live in China very difficult.

МитрофановАлексей, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Wrong Location : Baiyun District, Guangdong, china

Can't Update Zune in China.

Thanks Marc,

I created a new WLID account and it works even though I changed the Region to China. I will figure out what is wrong with my old account.

Now, I can see the step 2 "Your Account Info" page. But China is not in the country list... Could you verify?

thanks,

andreas

Andreas Cui, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Wrong Location : Baiyun District, Guangdong, china

1. Wrong Location : Baiyun District, Guangdong, china - Similar Threads - Wrong Location Baiyun

2. Location is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location is wrong: I'm assuming that Google Maps and similar apps which I use with Firefox use the Windows Location settings. My location has been incorrect for awhile off by several miles. I've tried to fix this, but haven't resolved the problem. How do I get Windows to recognize my EXACT...
  3. Location is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Location is wrong: I'm assuming that Google Maps and similar apps which I use with Firefox use the Windows Location settings. My location has been incorrect for awhile off by several miles. I've tried to fix this, but haven't resolved the problem. How do I get Windows to recognize my EXACT...
  4. Location wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Location wrong: I've recently moved house to a completely different part of the country. On my desktop PC not laptop, no GPS, my location is being detected incorrectly when using maps, or other location services on websites.I have edited my 'Default Location' to no avail. On further...
  5. Location wrong

Location wrong: I've recently moved house to a completely different part of the country. On my desktop PC not laptop, no GPS, my location is being detected incorrectly when using maps, or other location services on websites.I have edited my 'Default Location' to no avail. On further...
  6. Location wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Wrong Location.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Location.: Since upgrading to Windows 11 my laptop now thinks it is in Toronto. Whenever I access anything I get prices, etc in Canadian Dollars and some US websites won't load. I have checked all the settings for time zone and region and it is all correct.How can I convince Windows 11...
  8. Wrong Location.

Wrong Location.: Since upgrading to Windows 11 my laptop now thinks it is in Toronto. Whenever I access anything I get prices, etc in Canadian Dollars and some US websites won't load. I have checked all the settings for time zone and region and it is all correct.How can I convince Windows 11...
  9. wrong location

wrong location: Hi all, This is to report that my device shows me the wrong location and so the time zone sets to china automatically while the device is in India, I changed the time zone back to India but upon restarting it ,again it sets to china. So that I have to turn off "Set...
  10. wrong location

wrong location: once I open my browser its open wrong location and I have changed so many times but after few minutes its back to same as previously https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/wrong-location/e7f9044d-b83f-4914-872b-32c978165309