Windows 10: Wrong ME in Windows Calendar

Discus and support Wrong ME in Windows Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning all, I recently got a L: myname@outlook.com email address. But unfortunately my Windows Calendar still remembers the funny version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeneralLee01, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Wrong ME in Windows Calendar

Good morning all,

I recently got a L: myname@outlook.com email address.

But unfortunately my Windows Calendar still remembers the funny version of "Me"

How do I tell Calendar there is a new "Me" ?

Initially all is fine ....

Wrong ME in Windows Calendar Annotation.png

But after saving, opening again and editing the "Me" changes into this ......

Wrong ME in Windows Calendar Annotation-1.png

Any suggestions on how to fix this ?

Thanks

Bo

:)

GeneralLee01, Nov 11, 2018

2. Calendar App in Windows 10 PC Not Showing my iCloud Calendar Since I put in the wrong Information for iCloud

Hi,

How is your iCloud set up?

We suggest you to reset your calendar application and re-add the account, check if it resolves the issue. To reset calendar, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + I.
    • Click System.
    • On the left pane, click Apps and features.
    • Click on Calendar then click Reset.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Nov 11, 2018
  3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Wrong ME in Windows Calendar

Mel Tar, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Wrong ME in Windows Calendar

1. Wrong ME in Windows Calendar - Similar Threads - Wrong Calendar

2. Win10 new calendar showing wrong time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 new calendar showing wrong time: Here's the problemI'm using same series of reminding with same time on both new calendar and old one, but they shows different time in win10 new calendar, which is confusing. I actually tried to set it at 10o'clock in the morning, but it is switch to American time zone once...
  3. Win10 new calendar showing wrong time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 new calendar showing wrong time: Here's the problemI'm using same series of reminding with same time on both new calendar and old one, but they shows different time in win10 new calendar, which is confusing. I actually tried to set it at 10o'clock in the morning, but it is switch to American time zone once...
  4. Windows 11 calendar shows wrong month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 calendar shows wrong month: Windows 11 calendar shows wrong month. Current month is september 2023, but shows october 2023TimeZone: UTC +530 Indian standard time.Region: IndiaWindows version and build: 22H2 OS build 22621.115...
  5. Windows 11 calendar shows wrong month

Windows 11 calendar shows wrong month: Windows 11 calendar shows wrong month. Current month is september 2023, but shows october 2023TimeZone: UTC +530 Indian standard time.Region: IndiaWindows version and build: 22H2 OS build 22621.115...
  6. Win11 Calendar widget showing dates on wrong days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Calendar widget showing dates on wrong days: The calendar widget in the bottom right of my screen Windows 11 Home, 64 bit, totally up to date has been showing the date on the wrong day. Oct 10, 2022 is on a Monday no matter where in the world you live but shows on the calendar as on a Tuesday. The system has the correct...
  7. Win11 Calendar widget showing dates on wrong days

Win11 Calendar widget showing dates on wrong days: The calendar widget in the bottom right of my screen Windows 11 Home, 64 bit, totally up to date has been showing the date on the wrong day. Oct 10, 2022 is on a Monday no matter where in the world you live but shows on the calendar as on a Tuesday. The system has the correct...
  8. Why Outlook Calendar saves wrong time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Outlook Calendar saves wrong time?: HiI have Microsoft's webinar at 9:00–10:30 AM Pacific Time UTC-7. When I save the time to Outlook Calendar, it saves to the same time, although we hae UTC+2....
  9. Why Outlook Calendar saves wrong time?

Why Outlook Calendar saves wrong time?: HiI have Microsoft's webinar at 9:00–10:30 AM Pacific Time UTC-7. When I save the time to Outlook Calendar, it saves to the same time, although we hae UTC+2....
  10. Calendar Opens to Wrong Date

Calendar Opens to Wrong Date: When opening the Microsoft Calendar for Windows 10, it always starts in April of 2020. All of my appointments and scheduled items are showing correctly, and if I press the "Today" button, it brings me to the correct date. How can I get the calendar to just open to this week...