Windows 10: Wrong Minecraft version accidentally purchased

Discus and support Wrong Minecraft version accidentally purchased in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I accidentally bought the Windows 10 version on the Microsoft store thinking it was the Java Edition. Can I swap my version for Java?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarioToma1, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Wrong Minecraft version accidentally purchased

I accidentally bought the Windows 10 version on the Microsoft store thinking it was the Java Edition. Can I swap my version for Java?

:)

MarioToma1, Jun 8, 2021

2. Minecraft - Purchased wrong version

I accidentally purchased to minecraft mobile version and need to arrange refund or credit to now go and buy the PC version? Help Please

RickyWhite2, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Purchased wrong version of Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are looking for a refund for a wrong version purchase for Minecraft.

We as Microsoft community forum are here to help you with any technical suggestion on Microsoft product. However, anything related to purchase from Microsoft, you need to check with our

Microsoft Store support
    team and see if they can help you with this issue.

If you have purchased the game from Mojang, then we would suggest you to contact the

Mojang Support
    team and check for the refund related query.

We would also like to inform you that Minecraft has two collections, i.e.
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter and Master Collection.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Wrong Minecraft version accidentally purchased

Minecraft - Purchased wrong version

- -

Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund

Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund

Some users have reported that contacting

Microsoft Store Sales and Customer Support

1-877-696-7786 helped.

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Wrong Minecraft version accidentally purchased

1. Wrong Minecraft version accidentally purchased - Similar Threads - Wrong Minecraft version

2. Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons: I bought Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store like 2 hours ago and I realized now that I bought the wrong version, I want to play on it Windows but I accidentally bought the Xbox editionPlease help...
  3. Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons: I bought Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store like 2 hours ago and I realized now that I bought the wrong version, I want to play on it Windows but I accidentally bought the Xbox editionPlease help...
  4. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accidentally purchasing the wrong item: I purchased a Xbox controller from the Microsoft store , however it was not the controller I wanted so as soon as I realised I cancelled the purchase but I was still charged for it , after I received an email that said that they had cancelled my order and had not charged me...
  5. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchasing the wrong item: I purchased a Xbox controller from the Microsoft store , however it was not the controller I wanted so as soon as I realised I cancelled the purchase but I was still charged for it , after I received an email that said that they had cancelled my order and had not charged me...
  6. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. purchasing the wrong version of minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing the wrong version of minecraft: so i accidentally bught the windows 10 version of mine craft instead of the java edition. my laptop does not support the windows 10 addition and i feel if your device does not support something it should not allow you to still make the purchase so i was wondering if there...
  8. Wrong version of minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong version of minecraft: Was gifted minecraft for xbox one but i am on PC, how do i go about swapping the xbox one version for a windows 10 version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-version-of-minecraft/21553454-c4ef-4d20-9249-5512eb7f21fa
  9. wrong version of minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wrong version of minecraft: I bought Minecraft and had gotten the version that was for Xbox when I wanted the pc version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-version-of-minecraft/72120964-a6b8-4ed2-8bf3-9235362ed1be
  10. Purchased wrong version of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased wrong version of Minecraft: I recently purchased minecraft windows 10 master version however I made a mistake as I need the Java version. The windows 10 version has been purchased but not installed as it states theres an error and is unable to install because there is no device linked to my microsoft...