Windows 10: wrong minecraft

Discus and support wrong minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hallo, Ik heb zojuist op mijn pc Minecraft voor Windows 10 gekocht in de microsoft store . Alleen ik ben er achter gekomen dat ik eigenlijk de Java... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Merlijn vd Broek, Jun 21, 2020.

1. wrong minecraft

Hallo,

Ik heb zojuist op mijn pc Minecraft voor Windows 10 gekocht in de microsoft store . Alleen ik ben er achter gekomen dat ik eigenlijk de Java editie moest hebben om met vrienden te kunnen spelen, want die hebben de java editie. Maar ik vind het nogal zonde om nog een keer 26 euro te betalen om vervolgens de Java editie te spelen en niks meer met de Windows 10 versie doen. Dus mijn vraag is, is het mogelijk om op de 1 of andere manier mijn geld terug te krijgen, oftewel mijn product retourneren, zodat ik de Java editie kan kopen? Want ik zie dat als je al de Java editie heb gekocht, gratis de Windows 10 versie kan krijgen, maar andersom zie ik t niet. Dus wat kan ik het beste doen?

Alvast bedankt,

Merlijn vd Broek

:)

Merlijn vd Broek, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Something is wrong with Minecraft

When I add a server to my Minecraft servers list it says unable to connect to server. It also keep saying locating server. I've 9 servers to my Minecraft servers list with the correct server IP and none of them have been found.

Quinn Barrow, Jun 21, 2020
  4. wrong minecraft

Purchased wrong version of Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are looking for a refund for a wrong version purchase for Minecraft.

We as Microsoft community forum are here to help you with any technical suggestion on Microsoft product. However, anything related to purchase from Microsoft, you need to check with our

Microsoft Store support
    team and see if they can help you with this issue.

If you have purchased the game from Mojang, then we would suggest you to contact the

Mojang Support
    team and check for the refund related query.

We would also like to inform you that Minecraft has two collections, i.e.
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter and Master Collection.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

wrong minecraft

1. wrong minecraft - Similar Threads - wrong minecraft

2. wrong verify email only in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wrong verify email only in minecraft: my verifaction email is wrong in minecraft only and this is happening while in michrosoft and it says it starts with ze*****@mailkv.com and idk that. plus it says wrong to my password everytime even when i change it...
  3. wrong verify email only in minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wrong verify email only in minecraft: my verifaction email is wrong in minecraft only and this is happening while in michrosoft and it says it starts with ze*****@mailkv.com and idk that. plus it says wrong to my password everytime even when i change it...
  4. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  5. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  6. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

7. Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?: https://imgur.com/a/WW5DyjJI have successfully made Minecraft portable but cannot get past this error, any fixes?I also need help because the download is stuck at 489 B...
  8. Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?

Oh No! Somthing went wrong, and we couldn't to the Minecraft services fix?: https://imgur.com/a/WW5DyjJI have successfully made Minecraft portable but cannot get past this error, any fixes?I also need help because the download is stuck at 489 B...
  9. Minecraft bought on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...
  10. Minecraft bought on wrong account

Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...