Windows 10: Wrong name in the file path C:\Users\FKgpuSHORTAGE\Pictures\BelleDelphine

Discus and support Wrong name in the file path C:\Users\FKgpuSHORTAGE\Pictures\BelleDelphine in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Howdy,my username is being displayed with a wrong name on my data locations or paths.For example: C:\Users\x\Pictures\BelleDelphine = "x" is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EuloKEKW, Jan 14, 2022.

1. EuloKEKW Win User

Wrong name in the file path C:\Users\FKgpuSHORTAGE\Pictures\BelleDelphine

Howdy,my username is being displayed with a wrong name on my data locations or paths.For example: C:\Users\x\Pictures\BelleDelphine = "x" is wrongC:\Users\FKgpuSHORTAGE\Pictures\BelleDelphine = "FKgpuSHORTAGE" would be rightI've already tried to change my username via the systemcontrol but it had no effect.Any advice?Thanks.

:)

EuloKEKW, Jan 14, 2022

2. User files in the wrong path

Hi everyone, I just recently completed my PC and wanted to set it up. Windows is booting on an SSD but data is stored on a HDD. I wanted to move my user files around to free some space on the SSD but actually did something wrong. All user files are in the
    good path except the ''Pictures'' one. I change the path to D:\... As of now, I can't change it back cause it doesn't allow me to move a parent folder into a child folder (obviously). Tried to restore it to default without succes.

Is anyone else got this problem before and if so, how can it be fixed..

Also, heard that it's gonna change location to default when i'll update Windows (from D back to C) is that true?

Thanks for the help, really appreciated ^^

Julien

Julienturcotte, Jan 14, 2022
  3. User File Path Name

Is there any way to change the user file path name? Like C:/users/name to C:/users/newname?

-

Never mind. It's either not worth it or too risky. I don't want to start over with a new account and redo everything and I don't want to be messing with command prompts. I can't afford to mess anything up. I'd delete the post but it won't let me.

CinderFox93, Jan 14, 2022
  4. Wrong name in the file path C:\Users\FKgpuSHORTAGE\Pictures\BelleDelphine

Misspelled name on path C\Users\misspelled name.

I can login to my desktop using a local or a Microsoft account. Both work fine and no misspelling. However, in the file explorer section the name is misspelled on the following path c:\Users\misspelled name. I have tried to edit it, clicking on properties
    but it does not allow me to do so. How can I edit the name on the above mentioned path? Many thanks for your help.

Maria Castel-Branco, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Wrong name in the file path C:\Users\FKgpuSHORTAGE\Pictures\BelleDelphine

1. Wrong name in the file path C:\Users\FKgpuSHORTAGE\Pictures\BelleDelphine - Similar Threads - Wrong name file

2. C# Project File Uses Wrong Paths

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C# Project File Uses Wrong Paths: In VS 2022 I am trying to create a C# Winforms project file that contains the references I frequently use ad links to files I regularly use.My base project directory is D:\Data\Visual Studio 2022\ProjectsWhen I create a new project based on the template the path of the linked...
  3. C# Project File Uses Wrong Paths

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C# Project File Uses Wrong Paths: In VS 2022 I am trying to create a C# Winforms project file that contains the references I frequently use ad links to files I regularly use.My base project directory is D:\Data\Visual Studio 2022\ProjectsWhen I create a new project based on the template the path of the linked...
  4. File History - Files with long path names.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File History - Files with long path names.: In August 2016, @gacpac posted that "File history doesn't let you back up long path file names".Does this problem still exist in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-history-files-with-long-path-names/2482af76-4e9d-4ddd-aa8a-098efbf690a3
  5. File History - Files with long path names.

File History - Files with long path names.: In August 2016, @gacpac posted that "File history doesn't let you back up long path file names".Does this problem still exist in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-history-files-with-long-path-names/2482af76-4e9d-4ddd-aa8a-098efbf690a3
  6. Wrong name in the file path C:\Users\FKgpuSHORTAGE\Pictures\BelleDelphine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong name in the file path C:\Users\FKgpuSHORTAGE\Pictures\BelleDelphine: Howdy,my username is being displayed with a wrong name on my data locations or paths.For example: C:\Users\x\Pictures\BelleDelphine = "x" is wrongC:\Users\FKgpuSHORTAGE\Pictures\BelleDelphine = "FKgpuSHORTAGE" would be rightI've already tried to change my username via the...
  7. Wrong name in the file path C:\Users\FKgpuSHORTAGE\Pictures\BelleDelphine

Wrong name in the file path C:\Users\FKgpuSHORTAGE\Pictures\BelleDelphine: Howdy,my username is being displayed with a wrong name on my data locations or paths.For example: C:\Users\x\Pictures\BelleDelphine = "x" is wrongC:\Users\FKgpuSHORTAGE\Pictures\BelleDelphine = "FKgpuSHORTAGE" would be rightI've already tried to change my username via the...
  8. Files wrongly named

Files wrongly named: Running W10 [Version 10.0.18363.1316] I have ripped a load of my CD's ... on a couple of them, the details are wrong ..... on every track it has wrong Name, Title, Contributing Artist, Album I assume it must have dragged down wrong entries from the on-line database. I can...
  9. File History and Long Path Names

in Windows 10 Customization
    File History and Long Path Names: Shawn - or anybody that knows... Can you tell me if FH manifest is Long Path aware? (Sorry - All the FH .manifest files I can find are binary, not text) I am trying to help a dyslexic user with memory problems (memory as in "brain", not "bytes") Her system is Win 10 Home,...
  10. wrong name on c drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wrong name on c drive: Hello the user name on my c drive is richo, I would like to change it to richone. please could you tell me in simple terms how to do this please. I have reset my computer but it still comes up as this. Thank you...