Windows 10: Wrong notification about a received email

Discus and support Wrong notification about a received email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My PC shows one unopened email in my Microsoft mail app. I can see the sender and the topic but I cannot delete this notification. I restarted my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GlennPeh, Oct 25, 2018.

1. GlennPeh Win User

Wrong notification about a received email

My PC shows one unopened email in my Microsoft mail app. I can see the sender and the topic but I cannot delete this notification. I restarted my PC but this indication is still there. How can I remove it?

:)

GlennPeh, Oct 25, 2018

2. Long delay in receiving email notifications

While I doubt if this is something TPU could fix, I wonder if this is a common problem?

Email notifications for private messages and thread updates take between 30 and 60 minutes for me. Which kinda defeats their purpose..

For example, I received a private message at 4:45pm. Then at 5:37pm I receive an email notification of a private message, only to find out that it was the same message I had read nearly an hour earlier.

Black Panther, Oct 25, 2018
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

Wrong notification about a received email 23ssl68.png

GSquadron, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Long delay in receiving email notifications

i'm not getting any email notifications at all now. quite disturbing.

Mussels, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Wrong notification about a received email - Similar Threads - Wrong notification received

2. Not receiving notifications of new emails on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving notifications of new emails on Windows 10: This has happened before and each time so far it has been something on Outlooks end. However, just in case: I am no longer getting notifications on my Windows 10 PC when a new email arrives. I have not changed any settings involving notifications since yesterday, nothing has...
  3. Not receiving notifications of new emails on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving notifications of new emails on Windows 10: This has happened before and each time so far it has been something on Outlooks end. However, just in case: I am no longer getting notifications on my Windows 10 PC when a new email arrives. I have not changed any settings involving notifications since yesterday, nothing has...
  4. NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    NOT RECEIVING EMAIL FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS: As of May 3rd I am no longer receiving any facebook email notifications. No one can seem to fix this. PLESE help! Thanks! I had my computer friend check every setting and everything appears fine....
  5. Notifications. I am no longer receiving email or calendar notifications.

Notifications. I am no longer receiving email or calendar notifications.: Hi, Since last update. I am no longer receiving email "Google or Outlook" or calendar notifications I have checked setting/email accounts I have checked settings in "Notifications & actions, get notifications from apps and other senders is "ON" I have checked Focus...
  6. Receiving emails in wrong language Arabic

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Receiving emails in wrong language Arabic: I keep getting email notifications in Arabic. My account was initially set up in UAE Dubai and linked to Xbox one. I have since moved to Canada and wish to receive notifications in English I don't know Arabic any way. These notifications are being generated by MS Family. I...
  7. Lenovo notification sent to wrong email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo notification sent to wrong email: same as subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-notification-sent-to-wrong-email/cc97b356-7635-4ea4-8b79-8d16eefee652"
  8. Verification code received to verify email is wrong

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verification code received to verify email is wrong: When I am using Word app, I often receive a message requiring to verify my email account. When I then try to do it, the system asks for a code and I receive an email with a 7 number-long code but the code that is required has just 4 numbers...
  9. Receiving Email Notifications When Battery Saver is on

Receiving Email Notifications When Battery Saver is on: I am using a Microsoft surface pro and I usually leave battery saver on. For this reason, I made my mail and calendar app always run in the background by going to settings then battery and ticking the box to allow the app to run background tasks. This means I could receive...
  10. Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time.

Receiving the new email notification and the previous email notification at the same time.: Hi, I am receiving a repeat of old email notifications and a notification for new emails. From windows notification center. This is happening every time I receive a new email. We are on office 365 business and using outlook 2016 on a Windows 10 64bit OS. this can happen for...