Windows 10: wrong program used for downloads

Discus and support wrong program used for downloads in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; down loaded some programs and accidently Adobe was chosen, tried fixing in registry but would not work, so cant download any files on this PC that need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RickFreed, Nov 5, 2018.

1. RickFreed Win User

wrong program used for downloads

down loaded some programs and accidently Adobe was chosen, tried fixing in registry but would not work, so cant download any files on this PC that need to be opened, and if you select the program to open file it wont work!

:)

RickFreed, Nov 5, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Evga Step up program? Wrong address

*Roll Eyes wrong program used for downloads :rolleyes:hi i put my 8800GTS in for the Step up program and my address was wrong do i just email them or cancel it and start it again bacuase the postage price is to low

Live OR Die, Nov 5, 2018
  4. wrong program used for downloads

wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown wrong program used for downloads :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink wrong program used for downloads ;) )

jboydgolfer, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

wrong program used for downloads

1. wrong program used for downloads - Similar Threads - wrong program used

2. Windows closes the wrong program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows closes the wrong program: Going all the way to the "x" on the top right of the screen closes out the programs BEHIND the program I am trying to close out. All applications are full screen, Windows, not me, just selects the wrong program to close. It glitches out or something and goes to the farthest...
  3. Downloaded wrong game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded wrong game: I basically bought minecraft windows 10 thinking it was the same as java but better cause I've never done this before but I realised my mistake and tried to refund it but it won't let me? I am really confused and really wanted to play with friends but can't and no matter who...
  4. Windows 10 uses the wrong mail program.....

Windows 10 uses the wrong mail program.....: Just upgraded the Win 10 to build 1909 in combination with Office 365. When you want to reply in an email, Windows starts the built-in email program instead of the Office 365. I can't find where to tell Windows to use Office 365.... Anyone else with similiar problems?...
  5. Program Filesx86 Wrong Owner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Program Filesx86 Wrong Owner: Dear Forum, i am currently experiencing a security issue with my Program Files86 that is a bit bothersome. Recently i reinstalled two machines with the help of MDT and updating goes via WSUS. All our current machines are domain joined and we are in the process of migrating...
  6. Program downloading

Program downloading: Hello, I cannot download any of programs from Internet to PC. GoogleChrome, just block download. With message "File download is blocked by the security settings of your computer." Internet Explorer and Edge download. But Windows not starting program....
  7. keyboard opens wrong programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard opens wrong programs: My Asus ROG Maximus PC ( Asus ROG Claymore keyboard ) started to work incorrectly because when I try to type using the keyboard it opens different programs instead of typing. I scanned my computer because I thought the issue is caused by malware or virus. However the virus...
  8. wrong download setting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wrong download setting: My pc id registered as 1703 but the newest downloads are 1803 and do not install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/wrong-download-setting/5024aa28-ba54-40f0-a9dc-ff3bc7e14497
  9. Used wrong email

Used wrong email: Hey so I was wondering if there is anything to fix this, when I was switching the admin to another email i used the wrong email that belongs to somebody random. I have tried to wipe my computer clean but it dosent work and says that "it had problems" restarting. Is there...
  10. Wrong Program Installation Dates!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong Program Installation Dates!: I upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago. I noticed in Control Panel / Programs & Features that about 30 programs have an "Installed On" date of yesterday when they were actually installed ages ago and another 20 or so programs have an "Installed On" date of 10 June when I...