Windows 10: Wrong recovery email

Discus and support Wrong recovery email in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; HI I am writing this because I misspelled my recovery email. at the end were it should be @outlook.com I spelled at outlook.ocm. This was my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BiffWixkson, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Wrong recovery email

HI

I am writing this because I misspelled my recovery email. at the end were it should be @outlook.com I spelled at outlook.ocm. This was my mistake, I am trying to update the information but it telling me it going to take a month to add my phone number. I also want to correct the recovery email address since it is wrong. Can anyone help.

:)

BiffWixkson, Jun 24, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 24, 2020
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Wrong recovery email

Brink, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Wrong recovery email

1. Wrong recovery email - Similar Threads - Wrong recovery email

2. recovery code brings up wrong Email address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovery code brings up wrong Email address.: When I tried to get a recovery code the option it gives is the wrong email address. I’m afraid now somebody created one and they’re getting my recovery code. What do I do?...
  3. recovery code brings up wrong Email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery code brings up wrong Email address.: When I tried to get a recovery code the option it gives is the wrong email address. I’m afraid now somebody created one and they’re getting my recovery code. What do I do?...
  4. Obtaining recovery pin when wrong email is listed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Obtaining recovery pin when wrong email is listed: My laptop is requesting a pin. I’ve only used a password to log in. The recovery email is incorrect. I cannot log in to use it and cannot get recovery. I am able to access microstructure on another device with my real email. How can I bypass this to use my laptop....
  5. Obtaining recovery pin when wrong email is listed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Obtaining recovery pin when wrong email is listed: My laptop is requesting a pin. I’ve only used a password to log in. The recovery email is incorrect. I cannot log in to use it and cannot get recovery. I am able to access microstructure on another device with my real email. How can I bypass this to use my laptop....
  6. Obtaining recovery pin when wrong email is listed

7. My Recovery Email Address is Spelled Wrong

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Recovery Email Address is Spelled Wrong: Hi,I'm trying to access my other email account but it is old and I forget the password. When i try the forgotten password option it asks to verify my identity.But my recovery email is spelled wrong so I cannot do that.See image below spelled hitmail.conThe email address in...
  8. My Recovery Email Address is Spelled Wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Recovery Email Address is Spelled Wrong: Hi,I'm trying to access my other email account but it is old and I forget the password. When i try the forgotten password option it asks to verify my identity.But my recovery email is spelled wrong so I cannot do that.See image below spelled hitmail.conThe email address in...
  9. My Recovery Email Address is Spelled Wrong

10. wrong email.

in Windows 10 Customization
    wrong email.: apparently I put thr wrong email in win I set up my computer or mic account and I cant get any help with fixing it .its what even shows on my laptop I don't understand why I cant get any help with this...