Windows 10: wrong right-arrow output

Discus and support wrong right-arrow output in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I press the right arrow on my keyboard it randomly gives a page down output into the computer that goes on until I press page up. This happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BartGrutterink, Dec 30, 2020.

1. wrong right-arrow output

When I press the right arrow on my keyboard it randomly gives a page down output into the computer that goes on until I press page up. This happens when I hold down right, press it multiple times or just tap it once. While this happens, does my page down button not work entirely. When I push it nothing happens. I find this really anoying and I don't know how to fix it. I have searched the internet, but found nothing.

Can anyone help me?

:)

BartGrutterink, Dec 30, 2020

2. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Dec 30, 2020
  3. tozduman Win User
    Two blue arrows at top right of icons

The files under Desktop folder have same issue. I solved problem using below steps.

• Right click to Desktop folder.
    • Click to Advanced button
    • Unchecked compress contents to save disk spaces. Click Ok, ok and apply
      buttons.

After these steps, arrows should be disappeared and also you can use below command to clear icon cache.

tozduman, Dec 30, 2020
  4. wrong right-arrow output

No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

wrong right-arrow output

1. wrong right-arrow output - Similar Threads - wrong right arrow

2. output wrong typing, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    output wrong typing, why?: Recently i'm experiencing some weird problem with keyboard. When I type letters like "v", "b", "n" and "m" i get an extra character attached to it automatically. For e.g. if I type "b" the screen would type either "vb" or "bv". If I type "v" then screen would type either "vb"...
  3. output wrong typing, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    output wrong typing, why?: Recently i'm experiencing some weird problem with keyboard. When I type letters like "v", "b", "n" and "m" i get an extra character attached to it automatically. For e.g. if I type "b" the screen would type either "vb" or "bv". If I type "v" then screen would type either "vb"...
  4. output wrong typing, why?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working: I am using windows 11 on asus vivobook s15 s530although RIGHT ctrl/shift + left/right arrow combinations are working as expected when selecting or moving cursor word by word in word 16 or visual studio code. But LEFT CTRL/SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW combination NOT WORKING.I tried...
  6. left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working

left shift+ right arrow, and left ctrl + right arrow combination not working: I am using windows 11 on asus vivobook s15 s530although RIGHT ctrl/shift + left/right arrow combinations are working as expected when selecting or moving cursor word by word in word 16 or visual studio code. But LEFT CTRL/SHIFT + RIGHT ARROW combination NOT WORKING.I tried...
  7. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key: As the title states, my right arrow key works fine, I've tested it using a keyboard tester and it shows up as being used. I can use it with other buttons like holding shift or control and it will use that function fine but just pressing it provides no function like being able...
  8. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key: As the title states, my right arrow key works fine, I've tested it using a keyboard tester and it shows up as being used. I can use it with other buttons like holding shift or control and it will use that function fine but just pressing it provides no function like being able...
  9. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Right arrow key not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right arrow key not working: When pressing the right arrow key (even the one in the number pad), it just doesn't work. Nothing happens. It isn't a hardware issue as the key works when pressing it down with Control, shift or function. It also works when entering the BIOS, it even registers as "right" when...