Windows 10: Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

Discus and support Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I display the photos on the photo frame, they are often rotated in the wrong way. These photos I take using the phone, then transfer them to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Angela Thomaso, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

When I display the photos on the photo frame, they are often rotated in the wrong way. These photos I take using the phone, then transfer them to the computer and then to the photo frame. The problem is Windows automatically adjusts the photo orientation.

:)

Angela Thomaso, Feb 19, 2019

2. wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

When I display the photos on the photo frame, they are often rotated in the wrong way. These photos I take using the phone, then transfer them to the computer and then to the photo frame. The problem is Windows automatically adjusts the photo orientation

JohnnyBremer, Feb 19, 2019
  3. wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

Hi Johnny, Greg is here (an Independent advisor).

When the pictures are transferred from the external device to your computer, open the picture and click on three dots which you can find in the right hand top of the slide.

Then select Open with - Photos. After the picture is open, you can rotate it in four sides (top, bottom, right, and left) and adjust. You just need to select the flip option which is available.

To get further information about the Photos app, refer to the article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22877/...

Greg Shapiro, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

Andre for Directly, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

1. Wrong rotated photos in the photo frame - Similar Threads - Wrong rotated photos

2. Photos are not showing the full frame of photo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos are not showing the full frame of photo.: So i have a game camera, and recently i went to look at the photos, and all the photos cut out over half of the normal image size. I resized the image and miraculously the entire picture showed up! I dont understand why but when i open the picture in photos it only shows a...
  3. Photos are not showing the full frame of photo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos are not showing the full frame of photo.: So i have a game camera, and recently i went to look at the photos, and all the photos cut out over half of the normal image size. I resized the image and miraculously the entire picture showed up! I dont understand why but when i open the picture in photos it only shows a...
  4. Photos auto rotating

Photos auto rotating: Hi,All I am trying to do is view photos in my finder. These are portrait orientation, yet anytime they open up within the viewer they are automatically switched over to landscape orientation. I have read so many forums that have yet to give a clear answer so I'd love for a...
  5. auto rotating photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto rotating photos: After saving and closing excel, photos are auto rotating. How can this be stopped? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-rotating-photos/e9fdfbed-8d86-407a-b178-a2daaab1beee
  6. Pandigital photo frame

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pandigital photo frame: My computer Windows 10 does not recognize the Pandigital photo frame when I connect it at usb port. It's and older frame and may need an update to recognize jpg photos....
  7. Rotation of Photos

Rotation of Photos: Microsoft Photos 2019.19051.16210.0 I am now running this new Photo program on Windows 10. On Windows 7 you could rotate the pictures 90degrees or 180degrees. You did not have to only go one way. Is there any place to change this setting, ( besides setting, that did not...
  8. wrong rotated photos in the photo frame

wrong rotated photos in the photo frame: When I display the photos on the photo frame, they are often rotated in the wrong way. These photos I take using the phone, then transfer them to the computer and then to the photo frame. The problem is Windows automatically adjusts the photo orientation...
  9. Rotate Photo

Rotate Photo: Dear Sir/Madam, there is no such option that I can rotate image left side clock wise.How to Rotate Photo clock wise left side???? thete is only one option for right side but not left side In windows 10 Pro please look at below image. [ATTACH] Thanks &...
  10. Auto Photo Rotation

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto Photo Rotation: W10 Hp 17" Envy Laptop. Took some photos yesterday on my Panasonic camera, downloaded them via SDHC card but for some reason they are being auto rotated to 90deg from the vertical both in landscape and portrait. This is in viewer and my photo editing programme. Even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. picture in the wrong frame image