Windows 10: Wrong sizes of updates

Discus and support Wrong sizes of updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. When I look for available updates using powershell script, it returns wrong sizes for certain updates. See the first item from a list on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by idzmitry, Dec 21, 2018.

1. idzmitry Win User

Wrong sizes of updates

Hello. When I look for available updates using powershell script, it returns wrong sizes for certain updates. See the first item from a list on the screenshot. Window update agent (wua) returns size ~61Gb for update KB4483235 (d53bec60-84cf-4d58-8046-02f17c45e5b4)

Wrong sizes of updates 60058895-e5dd-4271-9fe6-675d4278de41?upload=true.png

The same issue I've had on other computers for updates: KB4093112 (wua returns size~182.8GB) and KB4471329 (wua returns size ~128.2 GB).

Any idea?

:)

idzmitry, Dec 21, 2018

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 21, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Wrong sizes of updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 21, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Wrong sizes of updates

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Wrong sizes of updates

1. Wrong sizes of updates - Similar Threads - Wrong sizes updates

2. Wrong screen size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong screen size: Hello! I have a laptop with wrong screen size. I updated display and video drivers. I have correct settings for screen resolution and text size, but I have an image is bigger than screen taskbar doesn't show because it is bottom. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  3. Wrong screen size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong screen size: Hello! I have a laptop with wrong screen size. I updated display and video drivers. I have correct settings for screen resolution and text size, but I have an image is bigger than screen taskbar doesn't show because it is bottom. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  4. Wrong file size in Properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong file size in Properties: Hello, I have a 4GB folder that is reported as 4TB in file explorer properties. I see this was an issue first reported in 2018. I'm running widows 10 pro 21H2.I've run several scans and fixed corrupted files as recommended in earlier posts with no luck.Is this really still a...
  5. Wrong file size in Properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong file size in Properties: Hello, I have a 4GB folder that is reported as 4TB in file explorer properties. I see this was an issue first reported in 2018. I'm running widows 10 pro 21H2.I've run several scans and fixed corrupted files as recommended in earlier posts with no luck.Is this really still a...
  6. screen size and space is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen size and space is wrong: i lost connection to my modem . now my start up screen isnt the right size, shape etc for the screen. if i try to alter size with double arrows it goes back to bad fit. please help...
  7. Wrong size of Wallpapers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wrong size of Wallpapers: I have a problem with the size of my wallpapers and how they are displayed on the screen. In the link down below is an image where you can see what the problem is. I think it may be because of the resolution of the selected image for the wallpaper since a few full hd pics get...
  8. Wrong file size displayed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong file size displayed: [ATTACH] I am getting this in my F drive. I updated windows, scanned it using Windows Defender Offline scan but still it's appearing like this. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-file-size-displayed/7d4b0e10-4611-4f3b-a497-abdc51e4c306"
  9. Wrong "Settings" font size

Wrong "Settings" font size: Hi everyone, I am facing a strange problem with my new laptop. I actually got two brand new PCs, both Asus ZenBooks 14 with same specs, save for the different CPU, RAM amount and SSD. Also the first one sports a matte display while the second has a glossy one. I actually...
  10. Wrong size of updates

Wrong size of updates: Hello. When I look for available updates using powershell script, it returns wrong sizes for certain updates. See the first item from list on the screenshot (KB4483235 or d53bec60-84cf-4d58-8046-02f17c45e5b4 ). ~61Gb [ATTACH] The same issue I've had on other computers for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4483235 FIX SIZE 82.2 gb