Windows 10: Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time.

Discus and support Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just noticed (don't know how long its been going on) that the time displayed in the lower right corner of my PC is one hour ahead (two hours ahead of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Odelphi1, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Odelphi1 Win User

Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time.

I just noticed (don't know how long its been going on) that the time displayed in the lower right corner of my PC is one hour ahead (two hours ahead of standard time). I right click on the time, go into the "adjust date/time" setting and I have "set time automatically" turned on, I have "set time zone automatically" turned on and I have "Adjust for daylight saving time automatically" turned on. The time zone is correct (Central Time), but the time is one hour ahead of daylights savings time. I turn off "Set time zone automatically" and immediately the time corrects itself. I checked other forum comments and apparently, this has been happening for years (pre-Windows 10). One "solution" given years ago was to make sure your Windows Time service was running. So, I checked and my Windows Time service is running. Any advice?

Thank you.

:)

Odelphi1, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Button Grayed Out.

Hi Gary,

This issue may happen if your region or time zone doesn't observe Daylight Saving Time (DST).

To check if DST is available, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Click Date and Time.
    • Under Time zone, check if there's any indications regarding Daylight Saving Time.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Shows the wrong time

Hi Jonas,

If you live in a region that does not observe daylight saving time (DST), but the Windows setting for that time zone
    does adjust for daylight saving time, we recommend that you do not clear the
    Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time check box in the
    Time Zone Settings dialog box. Instead, we suggest that you select a time zone that does not observe daylight saving time and that has the same Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) offset as the current time zone.

For example, assume that your current time zone is (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US and Canada). There are two time zones that do not observe daylight saving time and that have the same UTC offset (-06:00):

• (UTC-06:00) Central America
    • (UTC-06:00) Saskatchewan

To change your time zone setting, follow these steps:

• In Control Panel, click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Click Change the time zone.
    • In the Time Zone area of the Date and Time
      dialog box, click Change time zone.
    • In the Time zone list, select a time zone that does not observe daylight saving time and has the same UTC offset as your current time zone.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Apply, and then click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Apr 1, 2019
  4. KCR
    KCR Win User

Anyone got wrong time on V1809? It was daylight saving today

It's not useless. . . it gives the corn an extra hour of sunlight to grow.

And that's good for farmers. . . . *Think

Really, think about it. . . .
    Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time. [​IMG]
    . .
    Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time. [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Wrong time in Windows 10 after daylights saving time. - Similar Threads - Wrong daylights saving

2. Daylight saving time issue on pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daylight saving time issue on pc.: Daylight saving time is turned on, but it didn't add one hour as it should be. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daylight-saving-time-issue-on-pc/1ac0fdde-7188-484e-aed1-18abb6e9facf
  3. Abolition of Daylight Saving Time in Iran

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Abolition of Daylight Saving Time in Iran: From this year onward, Daylight Saving Time has been canceled and will no longer be implemented https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/abolition-of-daylight-saving-time-in-iran/8d899b00-3cfd-44e8-aa6a-6f7b91b9260c
  4. daylight saving time settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daylight saving time settings: What does "Set time automatically" do when it's on, and at the same time "Adjust for daylight saving time" is off?I'm trying to disable the daylight saving time. Should I set both off, or the later is enough?...
  5. daylight saving time settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daylight saving time settings: What does "Set time automatically" do when it's on, and at the same time "Adjust for daylight saving time" is off?I'm trying to disable the daylight saving time. Should I set both off, or the later is enough?...
  6. Daylight Savings Time is not observed by this time zone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Daylight Savings Time is not observed by this time zone.: Hi sir, I used Windows 10 OS. When I select india time zone I can't able to enable daylight savings mode. It going to OFF hide mode. It shows Daylight Savings Time is not observed by this time zone. If I use UTC 0.0 time zone that time only I can able to enable...
  7. Daylight Saving Time?

in Windows 10 Support
    Daylight Saving Time?: Hi, I live in California (Pacific Standard Time; PST). Today (November 1, 2020), Daylight Saving Time ends (move the clocks back 1 hour), yet my computer still hasn't automatically done that. This is the first time, that I can remember, where the computer didn't...
  8. Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Not Working

Windows 10 Daylight Savings Time Not Working: I've tried doing this (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-daylight-saving-time-adjustment-not/78afea6e-39ac-458e-939b-55e5a5779bb3) several times on three different machines (they're all having the same problem), but it...
  9. Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10

Daylight saving time not changing Windows 10: Well it that time of the year for everything to fall back, expect my Windows 10 system would make the change. Any idea what I can do to make it happen? I've changed the BIOS clock back on hour....
  10. Anyone got wrong time on V1809? It was daylight saving today

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone got wrong time on V1809? It was daylight saving today: Just turned on PC and time is wrong. It should be 21.32 in UK but clock shows 22.32. I swear when I checked machine earlier today the time was correct. Anyone else seeing the same? Checked settings and all looks correct as per screenshot [img] 120645

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 daylight saving wrong