Windows 10: Wrong Time

Discus and support Wrong Time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have recently wiped my PC and found that after doing so the clock on my PC was 3 hours ahead. I have tried everything, even manually setting it, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by InfiniteNova, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Wrong Time

I have recently wiped my PC and found that after doing so the clock on my PC was 3 hours ahead. I have tried everything, even manually setting it, but nothing works. When I reset my PC after manually setting the time to the right time, it changes back to being 3 hours ahead. I need help with this problem!

:)

InfiniteNova, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

Windows time is wrong

Hi,

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows+X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • On the left hand side click on Clock, Language and Region.
    • Click on Change time zone.
    • And then click on the tab Internet Time and click on
      Change settings.
    • Check the box Synchronize with an internet time server
      and also select the option time.windows.com
      from the drop down and click on OK and check if the issue persists.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Date and Time is right but wrong

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

- Do you have a different computer set up with your Microsoft account?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Andre Da Costa on
    How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10

I would also suggest you to manually set up your computer to synchronize with Windows time by following the steps below:

1. Type "date and time" in the search bar and open it.

2. Click on "internet time" tab.

3. Click on "change settings".

4. Check "synchronize with an internet time server"

5. Under server, select time.windows.com
    from the drop down list.

6. Click on "update now" and click
    ok.

7. Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Also make sure the time zone is set correctly by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + I

2. Click on "time and language".

3. Click on "date and time"

4. Choose the appropriate time zone from the drop down list.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Mar 27, 2019
  4. SiSig_ Win User

Wrong Time

Clock displays wrong time

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.

SiSig_, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Wrong Time

1. Wrong Time - Similar Threads - Wrong

2. Windows Hello Something went wrong, Try again later error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Hello Something went wrong, Try again later error in Windows 11: [IMG]If you receive Something went wrong, Try again later error during the Windows Hello setup on your Windows 11/10 computer, this article will help you fix this error. This error message appears in various scenarios, such as, if a user tries to set up a Windows Hello PIN,...
  3. Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd: Hello I have a problem with my computer, it started when Windows wanted to install some uppdate, but the screen froze and after a time it just **** down the whole computer. So i tried to start it again and then it went into automatic repair mode.When i go to uninstall latest...
  4. Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd: Hello I have a problem with my computer, it started when Windows wanted to install some uppdate, but the screen froze and after a time it just **** down the whole computer. So i tried to start it again and then it went into automatic repair mode.When i go to uninstall latest...
  5. Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. my gpslocations is completely wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my gpslocations is completely wrong: I clicked on my location in google maps, and it takes me somewhere in europe, and i am in perth australia, what is going on???? location set in my computer is all good, but still... google maps on any browser is not working properly....
  7. my gpslocations is completely wrong

my gpslocations is completely wrong: I clicked on my location in google maps, and it takes me somewhere in europe, and i am in perth australia, what is going on???? location set in my computer is all good, but still... google maps on any browser is not working properly....
  8. Microsoft Teams Rooms: Nightly Reboot set for the wrong time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams Rooms: Nightly Reboot set for the wrong time: I've had some instances where customers report their MTR systems reboot randomly, when checking the Task Scheduler I've noticed the time set for the Nightly Reboot is mid morning rather than early hours of the morning, has anyone else seen these issues?...
  9. Microsoft Teams Rooms: Nightly Reboot set for the wrong time

Microsoft Teams Rooms: Nightly Reboot set for the wrong time: I've had some instances where customers report their MTR systems reboot randomly, when checking the Task Scheduler I've noticed the time set for the Nightly Reboot is mid morning rather than early hours of the morning, has anyone else seen these issues?...
  10. Why you keep installing wrong drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why you keep installing wrong drivers: WHY ??????????????? WINDOWS AUTO UPDATES DID THIS. No wonder people keep going back to W10 or XP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-you-keep-installing-wrong-drivers/2efa6024-3880-495b-818a-b78e2236e04e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone has wrong time