Windows 10: wrong upadating windows 10 to application of touchpad into lap top hp and acer

Discus and support wrong upadating windows 10 to application of touchpad into lap top hp and acer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; this is to confirm that after last release update Windows 10 touchpad do not work as per claim 6 mouths ago you continue to create problem under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TeresaGuizzetti, Apr 5, 2020.

1. wrong upadating windows 10 to application of touchpad into lap top hp and acer

this is to confirm that after last release update Windows 10 touchpad do not work as per claim 6 mouths ago

you continue to create problem under upadat to the machine working with touchpad and hp and acer have to report machine to the native

this is already exibhit

pls amend immediatly Windows 10 suport all the machine working with thouchap not with mouse only

to have any question

my address

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

TeresaGuizzetti, Apr 5, 2020
  2. randyb3 Win User

SD reader not working on Windows 10 HP lap top

I have a 2016 HP lap top with an internal SD reader in the side. I have read several different posts on other people having problems after updating to windows 10. This lap top came with windows 10 already installed on it. I followed the directions on several
    posts about deleting drivers and re-booting the computer and the drivers will reinstall, that didn't work. I have also went to the windows web site and searched for updates. It did a scan and installed several new updates. The SD driver still does not work.

I am open to any and all suggestions with this issue.

Thanks,

Jeff

* Moved from Insider

randyb3, Apr 5, 2020
  3. nxavis9 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Apr 5, 2020
  4. wrong upadating windows 10 to application of touchpad into lap top hp and acer

Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

wrong upadating windows 10 to application of touchpad into lap top hp and acer

1. wrong upadating windows 10 to application of touchpad into lap top hp and acer - Similar Threads - wrong upadating application

2. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  3. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  4. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to start my HP lap top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to start my HP lap top: When I switch my lap top on I get the HP logo and the little dots start to go around and then stop, nothing happens. It will then display Preparing automatic repair - two dots start to go around then stops I switch lap top off hold button for 10 seconds Switch it back...
  6. sync phone hp lap top

sync phone hp lap top: sync phone to hp lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-phone-hp-lap-top/56c46ea9-ed95-4da7-95f9-c559f35cfa92
  7. low disk space on hp lap top.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    low disk space on hp lap top.: low disk space . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-disk-space-on-hp-lap-top/46581c4f-5109-4be7-acfc-4815e5d35510"
  8. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  9. problems with lap top HP compaq 610

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems with lap top HP compaq 610: I can put up Windows 10 on my lap top. And got these messeges: - Error code 0x000000001 - System thread exception not handled - PC ran into a problem and needs to be restart. W“ll restart for you. - 1720- Smartdrive detects imminent...
  10. lap top

lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12