Windows 10: Wrong version of minecraft

Discus and support Wrong version of minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Was gifted minecraft for xbox one but i am on PC, how do i go about swapping the xbox one version for a windows 10 version?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by natehouse, Oct 27, 2020.

1. natehouse Win User

Wrong version of minecraft

Was gifted minecraft for xbox one but i am on PC, how do i go about swapping the xbox one version for a windows 10 version?

:)

natehouse, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Purchased wrong version of Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are looking for a refund for a wrong version purchase for Minecraft.

We as Microsoft community forum are here to help you with any technical suggestion on Microsoft product. However, anything related to purchase from Microsoft, you need to check with our

Microsoft Store support
    team and see if they can help you with this issue.

If you have purchased the game from Mojang, then we would suggest you to contact the

Mojang Support
    team and check for the refund related query.

We would also like to inform you that Minecraft has two collections, i.e.
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter and Master Collection.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Wrong version of minecraft - Similar Threads - Wrong version minecraft

2. Wrong Version . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Version . . .: I've been trying to download, Windows 10 home version. But whenever I do it it's the pro version!I don't know, if I'm not licensed for it? But all I know, after installing pro. It says, "Activate" Windows!I want to put, the installation media. On my USB drive.So please give...
  3. Wrong Minecraft version accidentally purchased

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wrong Minecraft version accidentally purchased: I accidentally bought the Windows 10 version on the Microsoft store thinking it was the Java Edition. Can I swap my version for Java? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-minecraft-version-accidentally-purchased/b2d45c0c-d566-438b-9256-bfe514b86db3
  4. purchasing the wrong version of minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing the wrong version of minecraft: so i accidentally bught the windows 10 version of mine craft instead of the java edition. my laptop does not support the windows 10 addition and i feel if your device does not support something it should not allow you to still make the purchase so i was wondering if there...
  5. Wrong version of minecraft bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong version of minecraft bought: Hi I recently bought Minecraft on the Microsoft Store, but I ended up the wrong version actually and now I need a refund so I can download the correct versionaka Java. I tried finding the refund button as instructed but it is not there. Can someone please help me I do not...
  6. Bought the wrong version of Minecraft

Bought the wrong version of Minecraft: A while back, I decided to buy Minecraft on this computer. However, I accidentaly ordered the Windows 10 version instead of the Java edition. Would it be possible for me to trade in my current version for Java edition?...
  7. wrong minecraft

wrong minecraft: Hallo, Ik heb zojuist op mijn pc Minecraft voor Windows 10 gekocht in de microsoft store . Alleen ik ben er achter gekomen dat ik eigenlijk de Java editie moest hebben om met vrienden te kunnen spelen, want die hebben de java editie. Maar ik vind het nogal zonde om nog een...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons: Wrong Version Bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons: Wrong Version Bought?: I didn't even realise there were different launcher version for this, so bought the one from the website, and it doesn't work. Only this morning did I find out via someone else that I should've bought from the Microsoft Store to get the correct Win 10 version of it. Trying to...
  9. wrong version of minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wrong version of minecraft: I bought Minecraft and had gotten the version that was for Xbox when I wanted the pc version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-version-of-minecraft/72120964-a6b8-4ed2-8bf3-9235362ed1be
  10. Purchased wrong version of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased wrong version of Minecraft: I recently purchased minecraft windows 10 master version however I made a mistake as I need the Java version. The windows 10 version has been purchased but not installed as it states theres an error and is unable to install because there is no device linked to my microsoft...