Windows 10: wrong Win 10 version

Discus and support wrong Win 10 version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Was running Win 10 Home, bought Win 10 Pro at MS Store. Download & install resulted in Win 10 Enterprise on my PC. Cannot activate and don't want the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HeidiReed1, Feb 8, 2020.

1. wrong Win 10 version

Was running Win 10 Home, bought Win 10 Pro at MS Store. Download & install resulted in Win 10 Enterprise on my PC. Cannot activate and don't want the enterprise version. How can I get pro installed?

:)

HeidiReed1, Feb 8, 2020
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Feb 8, 2020
  3. WIn 10 Starts with wrong user.

Hello,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. We will help you.

I suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Did you make any recent changes prior to the issue?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Sajer Win User

wrong Win 10 version

Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. wrong Win 10 version :)

Sajer, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

wrong Win 10 version

1. wrong Win 10 version - Similar Threads - wrong version

2. Entered wrong user name after updating version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Entered wrong user name after updating version: Am using windows 10, system upgrade has done recently after updating system, I entered username wrong, I tried to open with password but now it's showing failed multiple attempts,now it's disabled,sign in from other login it is showing,i don't have backup for my data, will u...
  3. Entered wrong user name after updating version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entered wrong user name after updating version: Am using windows 10, system upgrade has done recently after updating system, I entered username wrong, I tried to open with password but now it's showing failed multiple attempts,now it's disabled,sign in from other login it is showing,i don't have backup for my data, will u...
  4. Entered wrong user name after updating version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. upgraded mb and installed wrong version of win 10 need steps to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgraded mb and installed wrong version of win 10 need steps to fix: had to upgrade my mb due to crash reinstalled win 10 pro instead of win home edition couldn't activate windows need steps to revert back to win 10 home edition and activate windows...
  6. upgraded mb and installed wrong version of win 10 need steps to fix

upgraded mb and installed wrong version of win 10 need steps to fix: had to upgrade my mb due to crash reinstalled win 10 pro instead of win home edition couldn't activate windows need steps to revert back to win 10 home edition and activate windows...
  7. upgraded mb and installed wrong version of win 10 need steps to fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Recovery reset installs wrong version of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recovery reset installs wrong version of Windows: My girlfriend had some issues with her computer so we opted for a reinstall of windows using the recovery reset option, the issues she had dissapeared but now it turns out the reinstall changed her windows version from Home to Enterprise which we are now unable to activate....
  9. Recovery reset installs wrong version of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery reset installs wrong version of Windows: My girlfriend had some issues with her computer so we opted for a reinstall of windows using the recovery reset option, the issues she had dissapeared but now it turns out the reinstall changed her windows version from Home to Enterprise which we are now unable to activate....
  10. Recovery reset installs wrong version of Windows