Windows 10: Wrong Windows 10 download and Computer won't work

Discus and support Wrong Windows 10 download and Computer won't work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A third person who was fixing my computer downloaded Windows 10 Pro onto my computer which replaced my Windows 10 Home. My computer will not operate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrendaSanders2, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Wrong Windows 10 download and Computer won't work

A third person who was fixing my computer downloaded Windows 10 Pro onto my computer which replaced my Windows 10 Home. My computer will not operate because my license is for the Home version and not the Pro version. My computer keeps telling me to "Activate Windows" but the Troubleshooter tells me I need to change the Windows because my license is for the Home version. I need my key code and license to do anything. I can't find my key code or license because my computer is old and I've moved at least twice since I got the computer and I can't find the paperwork. It is a Sony Vaio about 10 years old. Do I have to buy everything new to download what I used to have before my computer will work again? The guy who worked on my computer refuses to correct his error and I'm left holding the bag.

:)

BrendaSanders2, Nov 5, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Why won`t Microsoft Money work on Windows 10?

I have MS Money on my laptop with Windows 7 When I downloaded 10 it said I needed IE 6 so I went back to 7

MS Money works on Windows 8 as I have installed it on my netbook. Why won`t it work on Windows 10?

Trenchards Brat, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Wrong Windows 10 download and Computer won't work

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Wrong Windows 10 download and Computer won't work

1. Wrong Windows 10 download and Computer won't work - Similar Threads - Wrong download Computer

2. Windows 10 won't work. Download of Win 10 not working. Formatting SSD not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't work. Download of Win 10 not working. Formatting SSD not working.: I have a Vulcan Venture II laptop computer with a 30 GB SSD. Windows 10 quit working. I get a black screen after log in. I can get to the Program Manager with Control-Alt-Del. I want to reinstall Windows 10. I went to Microfsoft website, and downloaded Windows 10. I did this...
  3. Windows 10 won't work. Download of Win 10 not working. Formatting SSD not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't work. Download of Win 10 not working. Formatting SSD not working.: I have a Vulcan Venture II laptop computer with a 30 GB SSD. Windows 10 quit working. I get a black screen after log in. I can get to the Program Manager with Control-Alt-Del. I want to reinstall Windows 10. I went to Microfsoft website, and downloaded Windows 10. I did this...
  4. Windows 10 won't work. Download of Win 10 not working. Formatting SSD not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 won't download;

Windows 10 won't download;: I built my pc last night and have being trying to get it to boot past a blue windows logo with no spinning dots. I boot through either a UEFI or USB and one of two things will happen. I either get stuck on an ASRock logo or the blue windows logo. I've been trying for the past...
  6. My computer windows 10 won't download anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer windows 10 won't download anything: it wont let me download stuff it keeps saying ShellExecuteEx failed:193%1 ia not a valid win32 application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-windows-10-wont-download-anything/4879cd11-ef3c-411a-ae4b-281a5c990f92
  7. Internet download won't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet download won't work: I'm currently using a third party routing device to access our internet connection, a netgear device that relays the signal through the standard electrical systems to the matching unit plugged into the router, but since the last major update to Windows the download speed has...
  8. My 32-bit computer won't work with a downloaded program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My 32-bit computer won't work with a downloaded program: Obviously the program downloads to ProgramFiles not ProgramFilesX86 because my computer does not have the X86 file. Unfortunately, the program will not open from the ProgramFiles file. I get the error message "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC,...
  9. Downloading the wrong windows 10

Downloading the wrong windows 10: I keep trying to install windows 10 (home) but it keeps saying I selected education when I haven't even choose which one to download. any know how to fix it?...
  10. Downloaded the wrong version of windows 10

Downloaded the wrong version of windows 10: Hi As the title says, i downloaded windows 10 pro when i hould have downloaded windows 10 home, and when i try to install the proper version using the media creation tool, i don't get the option to choose which windows 10 version i want. Thanks for the help!...