Windows 10: Wrong Windows Edition installed

Discus and support Wrong Windows Edition installed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello all, I sent my laptop for repairs and the technician installed Windows Pro but my license is for a Windows Home edition How do I go about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FunmiSokenu, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Wrong Windows Edition installed

Hello all,

I sent my laptop for repairs and the technician installed Windows Pro but my license is for a Windows Home edition

How do I go about activation?

:)

FunmiSokenu, Apr 24, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Wrong Windows Edition installed

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Wrong Windows Edition installed

1. Wrong Windows Edition installed - Similar Threads - Wrong Edition installed

2. Windows 10 activated with wrong edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activated with wrong edition: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on a laptop after replacing the SSD. The mother board on the laptop is still the same.The laptop came with a Windows 10 Pro license which it had on installed on the old SSD.After installing Windows on a new SSD and logging in with the same...
  3. Windows 10 activated with wrong edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activated with wrong edition: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on a laptop after replacing the SSD. The mother board on the laptop is still the same.The laptop came with a Windows 10 Pro license which it had on installed on the old SSD.After installing Windows on a new SSD and logging in with the same...
  4. Windows 10 activated with wrong edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I installed the wrong edition of windows 10 and I can't activate it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I installed the wrong edition of windows 10 and I can't activate it: Hello, I installed windows 10 with an USB boot I made. It installed a home edition, but the key I own is a family edition and now it looks like the key isn't activating. How can I salvage this?...
  6. The Wrong Microsoft Flight Simulator Edition Installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Wrong Microsoft Flight Simulator Edition Installed: Hi, I pre-ordered and purchased the Microsoft Premium Deluxe Edition but the XBox Game Pass only has theStandard Edition installed. How can i update and install the Premium Deluxe Edition that I purchased in the Microsoft Store???...
  7. Windows 10 laptop with wrong windows edition

Windows 10 laptop with wrong windows edition: A friend's laptop had windows 10 re-installed by a computer shop, but they put in the wrong one. Installed PRO and the machine has a digital licence for HOME. Cannot activate it, of course. He asked me to help, and has purchased a boxed full copy of Windows 10 home...
  8. Wrong Windows 10 Edition installed even after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wrong Windows 10 Edition installed even after Factory Reset: This is a new laptop running Windows 10 HOME. This happened after I had to configure my laptop for school usage. After configuration, the edition changed to Windows 10 EDUCATION. There was an error and I had to restart from scratch after certain files were not there. I...
  9. Wrong Windows edition is activated

Wrong Windows edition is activated: Upgraded Windows 10 Home to Pro through Windows store. After installation and restart, found Windows Enterprise Evaluation version is installed and activation error 0xC004F213 is showing up in Settings->Activation. How to get Windows Pro installed?...
  10. Installed the wrong edition of Macrium Reflect

Installed the wrong edition of Macrium Reflect: hi, By accident the trial one month edition was installed. I wanted the free edition and still want. Is there a way to undo and make the trial edition free or do I have to download and install again? The whole process took quite a while on my laptop so, if possible, I...