Windows 10: Wrong Windows edition is activated

Discus and support Wrong Windows edition is activated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Upgraded Windows 10 Home to Pro through Windows store. After installation and restart, found Windows Enterprise Evaluation version is installed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by R VeeravaguVivek, Sep 8, 2018.

1. R VeeravaguVivek Win User

Wrong Windows edition is activated

Upgraded Windows 10 Home to Pro through Windows store. After installation and restart, found Windows Enterprise Evaluation version is installed and activation error 0xC004F213 is showing up in Settings->Activation.

How to get Windows Pro installed?

:)

R VeeravaguVivek, Sep 8, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2018
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Niranjan Manjhi Win User

Windows upgraded to wrong edition.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• How did you upgrade to Windows 10, through Windows updates or clean installation through ISO?
    • If you installed Windows 10 through ISO, what was the edition of Windows through which you downloaded the ISO file?
    As per the questions above, there can be several reasons for this change. However, as of now, I would request you to refer to suggestions provided by
    MichaelC93012 replied on August 1, 2015.

Kindly revert with more information if your question is still unanswered, we'll be happy to assist you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Wrong Windows edition is activated - Similar Threads - Wrong edition activated

2. Problem activating Windows 10 - Wrong product key with disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem activating Windows 10 - Wrong product key with disk: Help Please!! I purchased a copy of Windows 10 from Umart and it appears as if the product key supplied is the wrong one, preview of product key is completely different when checking on the computer. I have contacted Umart and they have said to contact Microsoft as they...
  3. Windows 10 Activation gone wrong ?

Windows 10 Activation gone wrong ?: Well, a couplle of years ago i bought a key for the Windows 8 pro edition and i later upgraded to W10 Pro no problem. Now all of sudden , 3 or 4 years later it appears that my windows is no longer activaded and it says that i now own an Windows 10 Home version ?? Please...
  4. wrong version downloaded can not activate

wrong version downloaded can not activate: I am very unhappy with the support I did not receive. I purchase an upgrade to windows 10 pro and received Windows 10 enterprise, through no fault of my own. I did not receive a product key with my order and my computer is no ACTIVATED. After 2 support |conversation and...
  5. Media Creation Tool upgraded wrong edition

Media Creation Tool upgraded wrong edition: Hello everyone how you doing ? I faced an awkward problem which is , I downloaded windows 10 Pro x64 bit and installed it with not problem and activated it and I made sure it's Pro Edition from ---> This PC----> Properties and I tried to update Windows through Update settings...
  6. Windows 10 activated on wrong microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 activated on wrong microsoft account: Hi, I just bought laptop with windows 10 installed. I opened minecraft and it asked me to login. After logging in, I realised that I also would like to register my windows 10 key to another account. I found out, that logging into minecraft actually used the same...
  7. Activity page shows successful logins with wrong IP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Activity page shows successful logins with wrong IP: I check the Activity Page every day. Many lines are not OK: they have“Successful Login” with a wrong IP, always the same wrong IP. I click on “Secure your account” on every wrong line. There are also lines that are OK, with my correct IP. The wrong IP is the same on every...
  8. can not activate win 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can not activate win 10 home edition.: Good day. I lost my pc during moving to other city, which windows 10 home edition is activated, got new one, I can not remember if it is upgraded to win 10 or I did clean install to new pc, tried to activate recent one with no luck, I tried to reach microsoft support on web...
  9. Installed the wrong edition of Macrium Reflect

Installed the wrong edition of Macrium Reflect: hi, By accident the trial one month edition was installed. I wanted the free edition and still want. Is there a way to undo and make the trial edition free or do I have to download and install again? The whole process took quite a while on my laptop so, if possible, I...
  10. windows wouldn't shut down, then marked wrong partition active

in Windows 10 Support
    windows wouldn't shut down, then marked wrong partition active: My dad's PC wouldn't shut down it would hang forever on the spinning circle. I had him try a bunch of things but I accidentally marked the C partition as active. This prevented the machine from booting. I used the win10 disk and had him mark it inactive with DISKPART...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xC004F213