Windows 10: Wrong Windows edition is activated

Discus and support Wrong Windows edition is activated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Upgraded Windows 10 Home to Pro through Windows store. After installation and restart, found Windows Enterprise Evaluation version is installed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by R VeeravaguVivek, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Wrong Windows edition is activated

Upgraded Windows 10 Home to Pro through Windows store. After installation and restart, found Windows Enterprise Evaluation version is installed and activation error 0xC004F213 is showing up in Settings->Activation.

How to get Windows Pro installed?

:)

R VeeravaguVivek, Sep 8, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2018
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Wrong Windows edition is activated

Windows upgraded to wrong edition.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• How did you upgrade to Windows 10, through Windows updates or clean installation through ISO?
    • If you installed Windows 10 through ISO, what was the edition of Windows through which you downloaded the ISO file?
    As per the questions above, there can be several reasons for this change. However, as of now, I would request you to refer to suggestions provided by
    MichaelC93012 replied on August 1, 2015.

Kindly revert with more information if your question is still unanswered, we'll be happy to assist you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Wrong Windows edition is activated

1. Wrong Windows edition is activated - Similar Threads - Wrong edition activated

2. Wrong version activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong version activated: I recently got a new laptop and I currently have Windows 11 Home activated with a digital licence on my Microsoft accaunt. I am pretty sure that, on my previous desktop computer, I used to have a Windows 10 pro that was activated with a digital licence on my same Microsoft...
  3. Windows 10 activated with wrong edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activated with wrong edition: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on a laptop after replacing the SSD. The mother board on the laptop is still the same.The laptop came with a Windows 10 Pro license which it had on installed on the old SSD.After installing Windows on a new SSD and logging in with the same...
  4. Windows 10 activated with wrong edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activated with wrong edition: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on a laptop after replacing the SSD. The mother board on the laptop is still the same.The laptop came with a Windows 10 Pro license which it had on installed on the old SSD.After installing Windows on a new SSD and logging in with the same...
  5. Windows 10 activated with wrong edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I installed the wrong edition of windows 10 and I can't activate it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I installed the wrong edition of windows 10 and I can't activate it: Hello, I installed windows 10 with an USB boot I made. It installed a home edition, but the key I own is a family edition and now it looks like the key isn't activating. How can I salvage this?...
  7. Windows account shows wrong edition of windows 10

Windows account shows wrong edition of windows 10: Yesterday, my computer suddenly reported that my version of Windows was not activated. When I go to the activation tab in update and security, it says I have Windows Enterprise edition. I don't The machine came with Windows 10 home installed and I haven't changed anything....
  8. Activation and Change Edition of Windows

Activation and Change Edition of Windows: So when I built my computer my friend installed windows 10 education but he never put in the product key, so then I just got tired of that and bought windows 10 home. So basically I'm wondering how I change from windows education to windows 10 home that I just bought?? I have...
  9. Windows 10 laptop with wrong windows edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 laptop with wrong windows edition: A friend's laptop had windows 10 re-installed by a computer shop, but they put in the wrong one. Installed PRO and the machine has a digital licence for HOME. Cannot activate it, of course. He asked me to help, and has purchased a boxed full copy of Windows 10 home...
  10. Wrong Windows Edition installed

Wrong Windows Edition installed: Hello all, I sent my laptop for repairs and the technician installed Windows Pro but my license is for a Windows Home edition How do I go about activation?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xC004F213

2. windows activated as wrong edition